IES Admit Card 2019 Download Hall Ticket
Last Updated -
March 05 2018
IES 2019 Hall Ticket will announce in the month of March 2019. Admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of examination. Aspirants will require registration ID and roll number to download their hall ticket. Aspirants can download the hall ticket from the official website of UPSC.
- Aspirants must follow all the instructions written in the hall ticket and given by the examiner.
- In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket aspirants can contact the examination authority through email.
- One must check all the current information on the hall ticket before downloading it.
- Hall Ticket will contain all details like name, exam center, time, instructions, etc.
- Aspirants without hall ticket will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
IES exam is organized every year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission Engineering Serving Examinations) in the month of June. It is organized for the aspirants want the appointment in governments sector across India.
IES Hall Ticket 2019 Highlights Table
Given below are the important highlights for IES 2019 aspirants can check.
|Name of the exam||UPSC IES 2019|
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission Engineering Serving Examinations|
|Hall Ticket Announce||March 2019|
|Details Need||Registration ID, Password, and date of birth|
|Information Current in IES 2019 Hall Ticket||Name of the aspirant, Fathers Name, Date of Birth of aspirant, Roll number, Aspirant photograph, Aspirant signature, Category, Examination date, Examination time, Examination venue, Exam day instruction|
Important Dates for IES Hall Ticket 2019
IES 2019 is scheduled in the month of June 2019. Given below are the important dates for IES 2019 aspirants can check: Aspirants can download their hall ticket from March 2019 from the official website.
|Admit card date||March 2019|
|Date of examination||June 2019|
IES 2019 How to download Hall Ticket?
Aspirants can download IES 2019 Hall Ticket from the official website after login to the aspirant’s portal. Given below are the steps to download IES 2019 Hall Ticket aspirants can check:
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Print and make multiple copies of Admit card for future purposes
- Click on ‘Download’ to download the hall ticket
- Select one option from registration ID and roll number to download Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- Check for Hall Ticket highlights in the notification
- Click on the link for ‘Admit card’
- Login to the aspirants portal through selected option and enter all details
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Cautiously check the details on the Hall Ticket
IES 2019 Details present on Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
IES 2019 Hall Ticket will contain the following information which aspirants must check before downloading the Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy in detail aspirants can contact the examination authority.
- Category and PwD status
- Aspirants Name
- Aspirants Father Name
- Examination Day
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Examination Time
- Aspirants Photograph and Signature
- Exam Day Instructions
- Aspirants Gender
- Examination venue
IES 2019Discrepancy in Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in the Hall Ticket aspirants must contact the exam organizing authority at the address given below:
For technical problem aspirants can contact the email address given below:
For the problems concerned with participant’s data aspirants can contact the email address given below:
IES 2019 Documents need to Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
IES 2019 Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried along with all other necessary documents. Aspirants also required taking 2 passport size photographs for verification procedure. Given below is the list of documents aspirants can carry as identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
IES 2019 Exam Day Instructions or Rules
Given below are some important information aspirants should follow to avoid any discrepancy. In case of any aspirant establish making nuisance or breaking rules his/her exam will be canceled. Below are the instructions which Aspirants should follow during the exam.
Share on Whatsapp
- Aspirants should fill the OMR sheet cautiously.
- Response marked twice will not be evaluated.
- Aspirants should access the examination center half hour before the commencement of exam.
- Scribe for visually impaired aspirants required to have an e-hall ticket in order to enter in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are not allowed to leave the examination center until the conclusion of the exam.
- No aspirants are allowed to enter in examination hall without the Hall Ticket.
- Only pen, pencils, eraser, and sharpener are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Aspirants should preserve their Hall Ticket after the Examination for further procedure.
- Aspirants must read ‘rules for examination’ given on the official website and the instruction displayed outside the examination hall.
- Aspirants will not be allowed inside the examination hall after half hour of commencement of exam.
- Aspirants have to bring Hall Ticket with identity proof and two passport size photographs.
- Aspirants are not allowed to bring calculators, slide rules, Log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, individual stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
- Exchange of any items inside the examination hall is not allowed and consider as cheating.
- Any error in filling details in OMR sheet can lead to the rejection of response sheet.