IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018
Last Updated -
February 12 2018
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 Admit card will be announced in the month of November 2018. It is compulsory for the aspirant to bring IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims exam Hall Ticket along with a Photo Id-Proof to appear for the examination, else the aspirant won’t be granted entry in the examination hall. Aspirants can download it in the online method at the official website of IBPS by entering login credentials like name, registration number, password, date of birth, etc.
Hall Ticket, like every year, will be alloted for the two stages. IBPS Clerk 2018 will organize exam for both stages i.e., Preliminary and Main Exam. All the aspirants who successfully register and submit the IBPS Clerk 2018 Application form will be able to download hall ticket, for the preliminary exam as it is the initial stage of the selection procedure.
Highlights of IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 Hall Tickets will be alloted at two stages- Preliminary and Main. The availability of both the hall tickets will be at various occasions i.e., Admit cards for Main will be announced for aspirants qualifying IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims. The flow of event pertaining to IBPS Clerk exam follows the below trend with the dates:
|Availability of IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Hall Ticket||Second week of November 2018|
|Exam date for IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims||First week of December 2018|
|Declaration of IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Result||Second week of December 2018|
|Availability of IBPS Clerk 2018 Main Hall Ticket||Third week of December 2018|
|Exam date for IBPS Clerk 2018 Main exam||Last week of December 2018|
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
The applying aspirants can download their IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 online from IBPS official website. The following steps can be performed to download IBPS Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website of IBPS- www.ibps.in.
- Go to ‘CWE clerical’ option and open it.
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket’ link.
- Enter the registration Id, Password, Name, Roll Number or Date of Birth
- Click on ‘download’ button.
Note: Check the hall ticket properly for any discrepancy. If establish the aspirant should bring it to the notice of the related officials immediately.
Details mentioned in IBPS Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket
Aspirants required to carry IBPS Admit Card without fail to be able to participate in the examination. The call letter of the exam has all details of the examination and participant as follows:
- Examination Instructions
- Name of Participants
- Time/Time Period of exam
- Day/Date of exam
- Date of Birth
- Name of exam
- Photograph of participant
Candidates must have read all the instructions of examination and follow them at exam centre since they can be stopped to participate in the examination if any of the instructions are not followed. Aspirant also required carrying a valid identity proof along with call letter for verification which will happen just before the exam at the examination centre. You required to carry one of the below given valid photo identity cards:
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook with Photo,
- Bank Passbook with photo,
- Aadhar Card with a Photo
- Driving License
Identity Card alloted by recognised institute/University, etc.
Discrepancy in IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
The aspirants whose hall tickets are delayed and not generated before the commencement of exam should contact the IBPS Clerk exam helpdesk. Authorities must be informed for the correction of any discrepancy establish in the information printed on the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket.
The authorities will not entertain or be responsible for any discrepancy occurred due to the filling of wrong information by the aspirants during IBPS Clerk Registration Procedure.
Documents Need on Exam Day
At the time of the exam as well as the interview, the aspirants must not forget to carry with them the following documents:
- Hard copy (Printout) of the call letter.
- For the aspirants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings, a 'No-Objection Certificate' from their employer is a must.
- Disability certificate in prescribed pattern alloted by the District Medical Board and clear details of the scribe being used at the time of the exam.
- Online application form.
- Date of Birth certificate alloted by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC.
- For aspirants retired from Armed Forces, discharge certificate and pension payment order.
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates from the University/Board, for result declared before September (of that year).
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category aspirants, Caste certificate alloted by the competent authority. OBC caste certificate that contains the 'Non-creamy' layer clause as on the date of the interview
In the absence of any of these documents, aspirants will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Aspirants required not send any document straight to IBPS before or after the interview.
During the course of the examination, the call letter along with a photocopy of the aspirant's photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter (Driving License/PAN Card/ Passport/ Bank Passbook/Voter's Card should be submitted to the examiner for verification.
Important guidelines for exam
Share on Whatsapp
- Aspirants must ensure that he/she has understood the important details well and arrives at the venue well ahead of the exam time.
- The aspirant should meticulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the examiners at all the stages of the examination. If there is any violation of instructions, the violator will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Do not forget to write the roll number and registration number on the photocopy of photo identity proof.
- Roll number, date of examination, time and venue given in your call letter should be re-checked.
- Left thumb impression and sign with clarity in respective spaces offered on your call letter in the presence of the examiner in the examination hall is a must.
- Use of books, notes and copying or receiving/giving assistance not allowed: no calculator, separate or with the watch, cell phones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. The examinee who has established either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be immediately disqualified.
- When the aspirant comes to the venue for the examination, the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy must be carried along.
- No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination will be paid to the aspirants.
- If the aspirant does not bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy, they will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Aspirants should hand over the call letter along with the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the examiner in the examination hall when he/she collects the call letters.