GAIL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE
Last Updated -
March 24 2018
GAIL Appointment via GATE 2018 – GAIL (India) limited a Maharatana company owned by the state government has come up with its appointment via GATE notice for the year 2018. Application form for the GAIL appointment will be available from January 10 – February 17, 2018. Graduate Engineers can apply for the GAIL appointment via GATE 2018 score.
Young Engineers who wish to cater the organization at the position of Executive Trainee(ET) must have finished their Engineering in one of the following branches:
- Business information system
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment
The important dates for GAIL appointment via PSU are:
|Online application beginning date||10/01/2018|
|Last date to submit application||17/02/2018|
The aspirants who have registered successfully GATE 2017 have to log in to the official website and required to apply separately for the GAIL (Gas Authority of India)-2018 Appointment using the Registration number that has been generated for GATE 2017.
Read About PSU via GATE 2018
- Aspirants will get the monthly remuneration of Rs. 24900- 50500. That they fall under the E-2 Band.
- Pay and Allowances details: Basic Pay as eligible in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the eligible rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay details: Performance Concerned Pay based on personal and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits details: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits details: Besides Contributory Offering Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering an at least of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and PostRetirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the company.
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
Reservation Criteria for GAIL Recruitment
The above age limit for GAIL-PSU appointment for 2018 is 28 years as on 20/1/2018 for all the 67 positions. However, the age relaxation details for EX- servicemen are to be calculated removing the duration they have a server in the forces. The upper age limit including all the relaxation is 58 years.
Note: A relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST and PWD aspirants. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) aspirants as per rules.
Medical and Health
- The aspirant has to complete the medical fitness standards as have been laid down by the organization at the time of joining.
- Every aspirant recruited to a post in the Company shall need to get their PreEmployment Medical Examination done in a Central/ State Government Hospital (having the status of at least District Hospital) or in GAIL nominated empanelled hospitals and submit Medical reports in the prescribed patterns allowed by Medical Authority i.e., Chairman of Medical Board or Civil Surgeon or Medical Superintendent or Chief Medical Officer or equivalent of a Central/ State Government Hospital (having the status of at least District Hospital) or in GAIL nominated empanelled hospital.
Number of Posts
The vacancy details are as follows:
|Stream/branch||No. of Seats|
|ET(Business Information system)||11|
GAIL Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Executive Trainee (Chemical)- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Chemical Branch from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Mechanical)- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile Branch from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Electrical)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Business Information System)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Computer Science/ Information Technology with at least 65 % Marks from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent OR Full Time Bachelor Degree with at least 65% marks and 03 years Full Time Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with at least 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Civil)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Full-time Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.
GAIL Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
Depending upon the score of the GATE 2018 and the requirement given by the organization the aspirants will be called or shortlisted for the group discussion and or individual interview for the position of the executive trainee in the above branch.
GAIL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
The aspirants do not have to pay any extra cost for the application form of GAIL. The details can be noted on their website.
GAIL Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- The printout of the application form must be kept by the aspirant for the future reference. Aspirants do not have to send this form to the authority office.
- The signature should be same for both the GAIL-2018 registration and the GATE 2018 registration.
- Just mere successful completion of the GAIL application form does not entitle the aspirant to claim for the position in the organization. The necessary details will be offered on the site after the result is released for GATE 2018.
- On successful registration with GAIL (India), a unique number will be generated by the system and the aspirant must keep the number.This will be needed at the time of interview.
- An aspirant can apply for one position only.
- The photographs on the GAIL registration form should be same as that on the GATE Exam 2018.The original GATE 2018 hall ticket has to be produced at the time of interview or group discussion.
Scanned copies of the documents to be comprised are
Note: Applications which are not registered clearly with the GATE portal or were incomplete or were invalid for GATE are requested not to send the application form as it would not be considered even if sent by post .
- Matriculation/Secondary school certificate as proof for D.O.B.
- Full set of Marksheet for class 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation if applicable.
- Cast certificate in the prescribed pattern as given by the government of India in the case of OBC aspirants. Also community certificate at the time of registration for OBC aspirant.
- Disability certificate as given by the approved authority as per the rules laid down by the Government of India.
- Any OBC aspirant who is not falling into the NON CREAMY category has to put his /her category details in GENERAL.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC: The at least percentage as need by SC, ST, and PWD aspirants is 60%. Wherever at least percentage of marks have been specified as 60%, relaxed at least percentage of marks in educational qualification in respect of SC, ST and PWD aspirants is 55% however SC/ ST /PWD aspirants applying against unreserved posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in at least qualifying.
- A certificate stating that the degree is finished in full time by the applicant signed by the principal. The exception is there for AMIE.
- A certificate for conversion of grades /CGPA to percentage of marks based on the provision given by the university /Institution from where you have finished the degree.
- Copy of the GATE 2018 hall ticket/Registration form.
- You need to upload the documents in the separate spaces offered for each document.
- For future use keep a print out of the application form /registration slip for the future use.
Important Details for GAIL Recruitment 2018
Share on Whatsapp
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2018 –May/June 2018 can apply.
- GAIL holds the right to increase the eligibility criteria at any time without any prior information to the aspirant.
- Anytime establish that the aspirant is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.
- Request for the change of the registered email id will not be considered once the registration procedure is clear.
- In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction of the competent court of Delhi will be considered.
- Caste Certificate should be inline with the GAIL certificate details given.
- GATE SCORE OF 2018 IS ONLY ELIGIBLE NOT OF GATE 2018 or prior.
- The information was given by the student if establish that it is not legitimate the student candidature is subjected to immediate termination.
- The aspirants who are presently working with any Government/Non-Government organization/PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of joining GAIL. If not furnished the candidature will be considered terminated.
- GAIL holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the appointment procedure at any time without prior information or updated given to the aspirants.
- Only Indian Nationals are applicable to apply.
- In case of ambiguity that comes up during the procedure of selection because of the language issues, the support will be given to the meaning of the statements in the English language.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination procedure as all the notifications will be sent through email.
- If establish that you are above the age limit after completing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- The vacancies that are said can be increased or decreased by the discretion of GAIL authority without intimating the aspirant.