DVC (Damodar Valley Corporation) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Last Updated -
March 22 2018
DVC Appointment via GATE 2018 – DVC (Damodar Valley Corporation) announces notification for the appointment of Graduate Engineers via GATE 2018. There is no application fee for SC/ ST category. The selection of aspirants is based on GATE score and individual interview. The application fee for GEN/ OBC category is INR- 500. The online application form for DVC Appointment will be available from February 2018. The basic salary will be provideed INR- 55,000/- per month.
Damodar Valley Corporation is one of the of the premier utilities which operates several power stations in the Damodar river. DVC also operates both thermal/ hydel power stations, substations and offices across the states of Jharkhand and West Bengal.
GATE Eligibility for DVC Appointment
The need eligibility to apply for DVC appointment via GATE 2018 are given below:
- Aspirants must have finished B.E/ B.Tech in the branch of Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation etc. from AICTE approved university.
- They will have to qualify in GATE exam.
- They must have obtained minimum 60% of marks in aggregate in their graduation.
The upper age limit for DVC Appointment should not be more than 29 years. There is a relaxation in age of 5 years for SC/ ST category and 3 years for OBC category. The age limit will be calculated as on January 01, 2018.
GATE 2018 How to apply for DVC Appointment
The aspirants who want a job in PSU via GATE 2018 must know the application process of DVC. They can go via following steps to apply for DVC appointment as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of DVC i.e. www.dvc.gov.in
- Click on the CAREER option and go to the appointment notices.
- Search GATE notification and click on Apply Online button.
- Fill up GATE registration, individual, qualification details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph with white background and signature.
- Make the payment of 500/- via debit card or net banking from any discipline.
- Verify the entered details in the application form and take a printout of the same for its future reference.
Documents needed for the application procedure
The need documents at the time of online application are given below.
- GATE Score card and GATE registration number
- Educational qualification mark sheet and certificates
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Caste certificate for reservation
GATE Selection procedure for DVC Appointment
The selection of aspirants is based on GATE 2018 score followed by an individual interview. After that, they will be recruited for above-mentioned post. Aspirants have to secure high marks in GATE exam to be called for interview in the order of merit list. The aspirants will be selected for Engineer post on the basis of performance in both rounds.
Damodar Valley corporation provides satisfactory pay package to the selected aspirants. In addition to basic pay, medical facilities, HRA, dearness allowances, house rent allowances, travelling expenses will be reimbursed as per the company’s rules. The salary package is INR- 55,000/- per month.
GATE Important Instructions for DVC Appointment 2018
Aspirants ready to apply for DVC via GATE exam must know about the general instructions. They can read the following points which are given below:
- DVC reserves the right to prohibit any aspirant with any valid reason. Canvassing in any form will be the result of a disqualification in nature.
- Aspirants must have remained active their email ID and mobile number entered in the application form for further notifications regarding the selection procedure.
- Aspirants employed in government undertaking units or public sectors will have to produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Aspirants have to produce all the original certificates such as educational qualification/ caste certificate etc. at the time of selection procedure.
- The number of posts may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Age/ Experience indicated above may be relaxed for deserving aspirants at the discretion of the Management.
Share on Whatsapp