DNB CET Admit Card 2018 Download Hall Ticket
Last Updated -
February 15 2018
DNB CET 2018 Hall Ticket is offered to participants who have successfully accomplished all the application form tasks successfully. The hall ticket will be available on the official website www.cet.natboard.edu.in.
- DNB CET Hall Ticket has details such as the name of the participant, address of the situated exam center, Course, photograph and signature of the aspirant.
- Participants will receive DNB CET 2018 Hall Ticket 24 hours post submission of Application Form.
- You shall also bring one photo ID proof (driving license/ voter ID /PAN card/Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo) in which the photo of the participant is attached and completely visible.
- Hall Ticket is a compulsory document to be carried to the to the exam center.
- Verify the information on the hall ticket and discrepancies must be reported to the organizing authority, NBE.
DNB CET is an exam organized to provide admission into different Super Specialty courses. The test offers admission to DM/MCh and DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses at NBE accredited hospitals/Institutions and medical colleges. Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test-Super Specialty (DNB CET-SS) is conducted bi-annually.
DNB CET Hall Ticket 2018 Important Dates
|Online application starts||Last week of September 2017|
|Closing date of application||First week of November 2017|
|Admit card availability||24 hours after submission of Application form|
|Examination Date||Last week of November 2017|
DNB CET 2018 Steps to Download Hall Ticket
After successfully completing the registration procedure for DNB CET 2018 and scheduling your exam, the participants will receive their hall ticket on the registered email address within 24 hours of scheduling. Availability is on a first come, first served basis, and aspirants will only be shown options that are available at the point of scheduling.
Admit cards can also be downloaded from the website by the following steps.
- Click on the tab
- Firstly, visit the official website www.cet.natboard.edu.in
- Locate the “Admit card” tab.
- Use the username and password to log in.
- The hall ticket will get opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from there.
DNB CET 2018 Details on Hall Ticket
DNB CET hall ticket will contain the following details:
- Date of birth
- Other important relevant instructions
- Address of the exam center
- Course applied for
- Registration number
- Timings for the exam
- Date of examination
DNB CET 2018 Discrepancy in Hall Ticket
When you download your DNB CET 2018 Hall Ticket, ensure that all the details mentioned on the hall ticket are correct. For any errors on the Hall Ticket, they should be reported immediately. Sometimes, your first name is spelled out wrong, and at times, the last name is wrong. There are probabilities of other inconsistencies as well like as wrong exam center, inaccurate course etc. For reporting you required to take the following measures: Check the individual details cautiously.
- All communications to DNB must include all the relevant information like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Examination Center etc.
- In case if there is any issue in downloading of Hall Ticket, you should communicate with the related authorities immediately.
- Contact DNB officials or help desk immediately for correction. This can be done in person, via mail or via phone calls.
- Explain all the discrepancies and your issue in detail.
DNB CET 2018 Documents Need with Hall Ticket
Participants will not be allowed to appear for DNB CET 2018 unless and until they produce DNB CET Hall Ticket 2018 to the examiner. It is mandatory for all participants to paste a recent passport sized photograph on the hall ticket with the following specifications:
- Photograph should be taken in a white/very light colored background
- A caption indicating the name of aspirant and date of taking the photograph at the bottom of the photo.
- It must not have bends, marks or stains.
- The photograph should have minimum 75% coverage of face & head of the aspirant.
- Should be a recent photograph.
- Having the full front view of the face while looking straight into the camera with a neutral expression.
- The colors must possess the natural appearance and skin tone
- The photograph required to be printed on a high-quality paper with minimum 600 dpi resolutions
- A photograph with red eyes will not be accepted
You shall also bring one photo ID proof (driving license/ voter ID /PAN card/Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo) in which the photo of the participant is attached and completely visible.
It is mandatory for the participants to bring a copy of the MCI/SMC registration (permanent/ temporary or provisional) to the test center. In case, the participant has completed his/ her Primary Medical Qualification abroad and does not have SMC/MCI registration, the participant must bring the original screening test pass certificate allocated on NBE letterhead. This would be taken at the test center by the examiner and not returned to the participants.
DNB CET 2018 Exam Centers
The entrance exam will be organized in the following cities.
DNB CET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination center after 9.30 am for the morning session and 3.15 pm for the afternoon session of the exam.
- As a security measure, the digital image of the reporting aspirants shall be captured and taken on record.
- Aspirants are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of test center and plan travel time accordingly.
- Access the examination center 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
- All rough papers will have to be returned to the examiner after the exam. No participant should attempt to take the rough papers out of the DNB CET 2018 test center as it will lead to disqualification.
- Participants will not be allowed to appear for the DNB CET 2018 exam unless and until they produce the DNB CET Hall Ticket 2018 to the examiner.
- Do not carry with you calculators, mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, log tables, reference books, notes, bits of paper. All these items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Each workstation will be blocked on three sides – front, left and right. Aspirants are advised not to look around at other aspirants as there will be surveillance cameras that record both audio and video.
- the fingerprints of all aspirants shall be captured electronically and aspirants are requested to cooperate with the on-duty staff with this procedure
- Pencils, eraser and rough paper will be distributed to each aspirant. No required to bring stationary /writing material to the exam center.
DNB CET 2018 FAQs
Question 1. Can the details enter by me in the application form be edited/ changed later?
No, the details once confirmed cannot be changed.
Question 2. Can I change my test center later?
No, Availability is on a first come, first served basis, and aspirants will only be shown options that are available at the point of scheduling.
Question 3. What do I have to bring to the exam center?
Admit card, Photo ID proof, MCI/SMC Registration
Question 4. How many times is the exam organized? Can I appear for both?
It is organized twice in a year and you can appear only once
Share on Whatsapp