DMRC Vacancy 2018 for the Post of Director (Operations)
Last Updated -
February 20 2018
DMRC invites application for the Post of Director (Operations). Here you can find the details of Eligibility, Experience, Application Form, Job Responsibilities and Important Dates.
- DMRC Operations Selection of the participants will be on the basis of their performance in the interview.
- The participants who have a prior experience of metro systems will have an added advantage.
- The participants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering. Check DMRC Operations Eligibility
- The Deadline for the DMRC application procedure is March 5, 2018. Check How to Apply?
Check Official Notification for DMRC Appointment 2018 for Vacancy of Post of Director (Operations)
DMRC Vacancy 2018 Director (Operations) Highlights Table
|Name of the Post||Director (OPERATIONS)|
|Date of Vacancy||January 1, 2018|
|Scale of the Post||INR 75000-100000 (IDA) and other allowances/ perks/ privileges|
|Period of Recruitment||The recruitment of this post will be on contract basis, currently for a duration of 5 years or the date of superannuation, whichever is previous.|
DMRC Vacancy 2018 - Director (Operations) Job Description
- The holder of this position will be a member of the Board of Directors of DMRC and will report to the Managing Director of the company.
- Safety of the Operations, Security of the Systems and Public Relations for the revenue operating sections and
- Responsible for maximizing revenue via Fare Box Collection, Advertisements, and Property Development.
- Close association with the project wing for planning new metro lines.
- They will also be the in-charge for planning appointment and training of manpower required for sections, to be opened subsequently.
- They will be responsible for operations and maintenance of Metro Sections opened for commercial services, including Rolling Stock, Signal &Telecommunication, Power Supply, Power Distribution, Permanent Way and other E&M Equipment.
- Any other activity needs for operation & maintenance of metro network will be under their control.
DMRC Vacancy 2018 - Director (Operations) Eligibility
The participants will be selected on the basis of their several aspects, some of which are their age, educational qualification, and work experience.
Age: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
|Age of Superannuation 62 years|
|Aspirant||Age Limit on DOV|
|At Least (Years)||Maximum (Years)|
|Internal||45||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Others||45||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
The participants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Other similar large-scale multidisciplinary projects in the urban environment.
- The participants should have experience in planning, design, execution or operation of major rail-based transportation projects and
- Experience of metro systems will have an added advantage.
Applicable Pay Scale (to be reckoned as on 01/01/2018)
- Executives of Public Sector should be holding the post in the pay scale of INR 51300-73000 (Pre-revised IDA) and Officers of Govt. of India should be working in SA grade (with grade pay of INR 10000 in Pay Band 4 of CDA grade of INR 37400-67000 (Pre-revised).
- The at least length of service needs in the applicable scale will be two years as on the date of vacancy.
DMRC Vacancy 2018 How to Apply for Director (Operations)?
To apply for the present position, the aspirants required to fill in the application form available for the same. In the form, it is compulsory to fill in your individual details like:
- The D&AR and Vigilance Competence of the Participants certified by the Current Employer and Cadre controlling department/ Parent department should be enclosed.
- Applications in the enclosed pattern (Annexure-I) giving the details about qualifications, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet) should access the under mentioned address, positively by March 5, 2018.
- Participants currently employed via in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application, via the proper channel, along with their APARs for the last five years, so as to access at the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
DMRC Vacancy 2018 - Director (Operations) Selection Procedure
- The participants shortlisted for the interview will be advised via DMRC’s website and will be applicable for reimbursement of to and fro economy class airfare or AC 2 tier railway fare.
- The last date of the receipt of clear applications in DMRC is March 5, 2018.
- No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the pattern, applications received after the stipulated date, shall be REJECTED.
- DMRC reserves the right to shortlist the aspirants for the interview. The judgment of the selection committee will be final.
- Participants are to be addressed to:
General Manager (HR)
Share on Whatsapp
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,