DMRC Post of Director (Rolling Stock) Recruitment 2018
Last Updated -
February 28 2018
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) invites applications from appropriate aspirants for the appointment to a contractual post of Director (Rolling Stock). The interested aspirants can read the following content to know more about the present DMRC Vacancy.
- Applicable aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- DMRC Application procedure will get close on December 22, 2017.
- The participant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Participants having experience of dealing with International Funding Agencies and International Consultants, will have an added advantage.
DMRC Appointment 2018 for Post of Director (Rolling Stock) - Check PDF
DMRC Director (Rolling Stock) Recruitment Highlights Table
|Name of the Post||Director (Rolling Stock)|
|Date of Vacancy||January 1, 2018|
|The scale of the aPost||INR 75000 – 100000 (IDA) and other allowances/ perks/privileges of the Directors of Schedule ‘A’ Central PSUs.|
|Period of Recruitment||The recruitment to this post will be on contract basis currently for a duration of 5 years or the date of superannuation, whichever is previous.|
DMRC – Director Rolling Stock Responsibilities
- Carrying out the technical and commercial evaluation of tenders for procurement of modern, state of the art Rolling Stock/ Signaling and Telecommunication equipment from reputed manufacturers, funded by the multilateral funding agency.
- They will be responsible for the turnkey handling of Rolling Stock/ Signaling and Telecommunication equipment.
- Contracts involving supply, design, manufacture, testing, and commissioning of Rolling Stock/Signaling and
- Telecommunication equipment, involving framing of specifications, inviting tenders against international competitive bidding and
DMRC – Director Rolling Stock Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their age, work experience, educational qualification etc. One can go via the table to know more about the same:
|Aspirant||Age of Superannuation 62 years|
|Age limit on DOV|
|Internal||45||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Others||45||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t the date of superannuation|
The participant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
(3) Applicable Pay Scale (to be reckoned as on 01/01/2018)
- Public Sector Executive should be holding the post in the pay scale of INR 51300 - 73000 (Pre-revised IDA) or should be working in SA grade (with grade pay of INR 10000 in Pay Band 4 of CDA grade of INR 37400-67000 (Pre-revised).
- The at least length of service needs in the applicable scale will be two years as on the date of vacancy.
How to Apply for DMRC Director Rolling Stock vacancy
To apply for the DMRC available position, the aspirant required to fill in the application form for the same. In the form you will need to fill in your individual details like:
- Aspirants currently employed in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application via proper channel along with their ACR/APARs for the last five years, so as to access at the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
- The Vigilance Competence of the Aspirants certified by the Current Employer should be enclosed.
- Application in the enclosed pattern giving the details about qualifications, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet) should access at the undermentioned address, positively by 22/12/2017 (Friday).
DMRC Director Rolling Stock Selection Procedure
- DMRC reserves the right to shortlist the participants for the interview. The judgment of the selection committee will be final.
- The last date of receipt of clear application in DMRC is December 22, 2017 (Friday).
- The aspirants shortlisted for interview will be advised via DMRC’s website and will be applicable for reimbursement of to and for economy class airfare or AC 2 tier railway fare.
- No application will be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the pattern, applications received after the stipulated date, will be REJECTED.
- Applications are to be addressed to:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhavan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Share on Whatsapp