DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.) SAG Level Recruitment - General Manager/Rolling Stock 2018
Last Updated -
April 23 2018
In the recent notification, DMRC has announced requirement of “Senior Administrative Grade (SAG)” level Railways officer on deputation on April 05, 2018. All the participants must be working or empanelled in SAG level in the Indian Railways. There are 02 General Manager posts available in the department of Rolling Stock at Delhi. All the posts are to be filled on the urgent basis in DMRC. Pay scale for the post is in the range of 37400-67000 INR vacancies.
- The last date to receive the application form is 30 days from the date of issue i.e. May 05, 2018. Check How to Apply?
- All the participants must have working experience at SAG level in the Indian Railways.
- Selection of the participants for the posts will be on the basis of their appraisal in various fields like knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc. Check GM SAG Selection Procedure
Check – DMRC Official Notification for Requirement of SAG level Railway Officers (General Manager/Rolling Stock) on Deputation Basis
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Highlights
|Name of the Post||General Manager (Rolling Stock)|
|Term||Deputation (3 years, extendable up to 5 years)|
|Date of Vacancy||April 5, 2018|
|No of Post||02 - Delhi|
|Scale of the Post||37400-67000 INR|
|Maximum Age Limit||55 years|
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1)
Along with the vacancies notification, DMRC also announced the eligibility criteria for the officers who wish to apply for the post of General Manager (Rolling Stock) with respect to the notification of April 5, 2018. Given below is the eligibility criteria:
- Officers apply for the posts should be working or empanelled in SAG level in the Indian Railways.
- Officers should not be under any D&VR and Vigilance enquiry at current or at any time in the past.
- Officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply. However, preference will be given to the officers having an at least of 8 to 10 years’ service left for superannuation.
- He/she should be comfortable with working in a computerized environment.
- Officers having specific experience concerned with the 25KV ac voltage propulsion system, micro-based control and interface with signalling will be given preference.
- Officer/Participant must have varied experience of working in Railway Rolling Stock maintenance operation.
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Pay Scale
- Officers will be applicable to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance
- The scale of Pay for all the post will be INR 37400-67000, with Grade pay of INR 10000.
Application Procedure of DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1)
- Applicable and Interested participants may apply by filling in the applications in the enclosed pattern(Annexure-I)of the notification.
- The D&AR and Vigilance Completeance of the participants certified by the Current Employer and Cadre controlling department/Parent department should be enclosed.
- Duly filled in application form along with all the documents in an envelope should be sent to the below mentioned address before May 5, 2018.
- Aspirants must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
“CGM (HR)Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
- Aspirants should completely mention Name of the post and latest by the closing date, on the top of the envelope. Failing to mention this on the envelope may lead to rejection of the application.
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Selection Procedure
- The selection methodology may include a three-stage procedure –
- Aspirants who will be shortlisted may have to appear for GD/Interview and Physical test.
- The judgment of the selection committee will be final.
- The last date of the receipt of clear applications in DMRC will be May 5, 2018.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC. Aspirants are shortlisted as per the job requirement, mostly in the ration of 1:5.
- Group Discussion
- Medical Test
- The interview will be held soon after the declaration of the shortlisted aspirants.
- Aspirants will be informed about the selection procedure via the official website of DMRC, no separate communications by post will be sent to aspirants personally.
- Aspirants are advised to thoroughly read all the instructions for the selection procedure displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of all the documents.
Share on Whatsapp