DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited) SAG Level Recruitment 2018 - General Manager/ Signal & Telecom
Last Updated -
April 23 2018
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited) released the opening for the post of General Manager/Signal & Telecom on deputation basis and applications are invited for the same.
- Officers who have varied experience of working in Railway Signal & Telecom department are desirable for the post.
- The applicable aspirants should have been working or empanelled in SAG (Senior Administrative Grade) level or in non-functional SAG.
- DMRC selection for General Manager/Signal & Telecom will be done by the Screening Committee comprising of 3 directors of DMRC. Check GM/ST Selection Procedure
- The deadline for the applications for this post is May 5, 2018. Check How to Apply?
Check –DMRC Official Notification for Requirement of SAG level Railway Officers (General Manager/ Signal & Telecom) on Deputation Basis
DMRC General Manager/Signal & Telecom Highlights
|Name of the post||General Manager/Signal & Telecom|
|Number of Vacancy||3|
|Scale of the post||INR 37400-67000 (Grade pay INR 10, 000)|
|Recruitment Duration||3 years as per Government of India's rule, extendable up to 5 years|
|Location||Mumbai-01 Delhi(Project) 01 Delhi (O&M)-01|
The aspirants will be selected based on their knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness etc.
The cutoff date for age and eligibility would be calculated as on the closing date of vacancy notice by May 5.
Age: The age of the aspirants should not be more than 55 years for this position.
- The officers should have vast experience of working in Railway Signal & Telecom department.
- Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance enquiry.
- They required to have hands-on knowledge on different computer applications, and any skill relating to the job is desirable.
- The aspirant should be working or empaneled in SAG level (officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply)
- They should be familiar with functioning in a computerized environment.
Allowances and PayScale:
Pay scale for the post is INR 37400-67000 (Grade pay INR 10, 000) and the officers should be in SAG Level or Non-Functional SAG post.
The officers will be applicable to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance.
How to Apply for DMRC General Manager/Signal & Telecom?
To apply for the present position, the aspirants required to fill in the application form available for the same.
- The aspirants must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- Participants required to fill in the Vacancy notice number - DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018 (Deputation-2), post applied for, and choice of station without leaving any fields blank.
- Individual data requireds to be entered. Apart from that, other details such as Educational Qualifications, Experience Details, Details of deputation, Achievements and Relevant Experience required to be filled in suitablely.
- The applications also required to submit a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ/Board etc.) for forwarding the application to DMRC by indicating No objection, Vigilance/ D&AR completeance/APAR, etc.
- Applicable and interested Railway officers required to fill in their details on the deputation form according to application pattern of Annexure-I.
- Aspirants are advised to send the applications within the stipulated date as no late application submission will be entertained after the end date.
- The participants shortlisted for the interview will be available in DMRC’s website.
- The last date of the receipt of clear application in DMRC is May 5, 2018.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in accurate pattern, applications received after the stipulated cutoff date will be REJECTED.
- The aspirant’s suitability would be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection procedure would include of appraisal of various facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc.
- The aspirants would be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC.
- DMRC reserves the right to shortlist the aspirants for interview. The judgment made by the selection committee will be final.
Contact details for form submission
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently: Name of the post.
It should be sent latest by May 5, 2018 by speed post at the following address.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Share on Whatsapp