Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) Recruitment 2018
Last Updated -
February 22 2018
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Appointment has invited application for the Manager and Assistant manager on Deputation/Direct Appointment basis. Aspirants must send the filled application form February 19, 2018. Selection procedure comprises interview and GD/PI. Below are the details of DMRC Appointment:
|Post (Post Code)||No. of Vacancy||Pay scale (IDA)||Maximum Age Limit on 01/01/18||Method of Induction|
|Manager (HR) (M/HR-01)||3||Rs. 24900-50500||45 Years for Direct Appointment Basis 50 Years for Deputation Basis||Deputation / Direct Appointment|
|Assistant Manager (HR) (AM/HR-01)||Rs 20600 - 46500|
DMRC Appointment 2018 Important Dates
Aspirants can check out the dates of important events for this appointment:
|Last Date to Apply||February 19, 2018|
|Interview Dates||In March|
DMRC Appointment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- DMRC sets out some qualification criteria for appearing in DMRC Appointment 2018 for various jobs. The eligibility criteria may vary as per the job role for which a participant is applying.
- Here are certain qualification points which a participant requires cover for DMRC
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: - (AS ON the LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION)
For the post of Officer in Government Organization, the aspirant must have any of the eligibility:
For the Manager (HR) Post -
- Officer of Govt. Organization/PSU in CDA working presently in the pay scale of Rs. 15600 - 39100 (Grade Pay 6600); Or
- Officer of Govt. Organization/PSU in CDA working presently in the pay scale of Rs. 15600 - 39100 (Grade Pay 5400) with a total 5-year service experience at Gazetted or Executive level; Or
- Executive in Govt. Organization/PSUs in IDA presently working in the pay scale of Rs. 24900 - 50500/-; Or
- Executive in Govt. Organization/PSUs in IDA presently working in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 - 46500/-with a total 5-year service experience at Gazetted or Executive level.
For Assistant Manager (HR) Post -
- Officer of Govt. Organization/PSU in CDA with pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.5400) with an at least of 2 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level; Or
- Executive in Govt. Organization/PSU in IDA with pay scale of pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500/- with an at least of 2 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level.
Work Experience Criteria
|For the post of Manager (HR)|
|Skills, Knowledge, and experience of Policy formulation, Manpower planning, Labour, Service matters, Industrial Relation matters Pay fixation, Statutory compliance, Training & Development etc.||At least 05 years of Executive or Grade A working experience in HR Department in any Govt. or PSU organization.|
|For the post of Assistant Manager (HR)|
|Skills, Knowledge, and experience of Service matters, Manpower planning, Policy formulation, Statutory compliance, Labour and Industrial Relation matters Pay fixation, Training & Development etc.||At least 02 years of Executive or Grade A working experience in HR Department any Govt. or PSU organization.|
Let’s investigate the Educational eligibility criteria and age criteria for several jobs under DMRC Appointment 2018, as per past formats:
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
|Name Of Job/post||Educational Qualification||Age Criteria|
|MANAGER||The participant should be Masters in Human Resource/ MBA / MSW or equivalent with at least 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute.||18 to 45|
|ASSISTANT MANAGER (HUMAN RESOURCE) IN DMRC ON DEPUTATION||The participant must be Masters in Human Resource/ MBA / MSW or equivalent with at least 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute.||18 to 45 & Deputation basis: 50 Years|
Participants should remember that this list is set up according to the opening in 2017 and isn't the official list of openings and qualifications. Verity of posts and qualifications for every job can change in DMRC Appointment 2018.
PAY AND EMOLUMENTS
For Direct Appointment Aspirant:
- The pay and emoluments for shall be according to pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA)
- As eligible timely and other benefits which involve Perks, Medical benefit, HRA/Lease, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc., as per extant rules and regulations of the Corporation.
For Deputation Aspirant:
The pay and emoluments for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager (HR) shall be according to the pay of Parent Department plus deputation allowance as eligible.
DMRC Appointment Application Form 2018
Participants will have to fill the online application Form to appear in DMRC Appointment 2018. Here is a list of steps for DMRC Appointment 2018 Application form:
- Open the official website of DMRC (www.delhimetrorail.com)
- Click on ‘Careers.’
- Here participant will be able to see a notice identified with various recent and past vacancies.
- Click on the significant notice which participant is looking to apply.
- Fill all the information as the need in the form, for example, Individual details, educational qualification etc.
- Upload the recent colored passport sized photograph of the participant, along with the signature and caste/category certificate (if eligible).
- After the successful completion of filling the online form, DMRC servers will generate the Bank Challan for fee payment by the participant, with a Bank reference number.
- Pay the fee through Bank Challan in any discipline of SBI. The fee should be paid after minimum 24 hours from the generation of challan.
- After two working days from fee payment, participants can apply for the acknowledgment receipt on DMRC’s website.
- After this progression, DMRC servers will generate a final registration slip for the participant. This slip will specify participant’s unique registration number, post applied and individual information of the participant.
- Participants are advised to keep a copy regarding this slip with them for future reference.
Here are a few necessary instructions that participant requires remembering while filling the DMRC Appointment 2018:
- DMRC Appointment 2018 Application Form can only be filled through online mode.
- For filling the form, the participant requires having an individual e-mail ID. Participants should preserve their e-mail ID which they fill in the form as this e-mail ID will be utilized for future correspondence.
- To avoid dismissal of the application, participants must thoroughly read and understand DMRC Appointment 2018 notification.
- The size of the scanned copies of documents must be less than 100 kb and such document must be in jpg/pdf file pattern only.
- Fees for DMRC Appointment 2018 can be paid only by State Bank of India, any other bank will not accept.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure may consist a two-stage procedure:
- Group Discussion
- Participants will be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to accessibility of appropriate participants.
- The selection procedure would judge different facets of knowledge, abilities, skills, comprehension, aptitude and Physical fitness.
- All need information will be available only on Website http://www.delhimetrorail.com and participants should remain in constant touch with it.
- Last date of filled in an application through Speed post is 19/02/2018.
- Names of pre-qualified participants in the ratio of 1:5 will be released on the official website after 08/03/18 along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be conducted in the Third week of March (tentatively).
- No separate communications by post will be sent to participants personally. Candidates will have to go via the instructions for the interview show on our website and appear for the Interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be released by the first week of April (tentatively).
DMRC Recruitent 2018 Important Information aspirants must know
Share on Whatsapp
- The occupant of the post should be responsible for all HR work relating to Delhi Metro and its affiliated projects.
- The achievement in the examination does not current any privilege to recruitment unless the corporation is fulfilled after such an inquiry, as might be considered as important, that the participants having regard to their character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for recruitment to the service.
- The selected participants on recruitment will be put on Probation for a time of two years (counting time of training).