CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Last Updated -
February 12 2018
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018CSIR UGC NET 2018 Hall Ticket
will be available for download in the first week of June 2018. CSIR UGC NET exam
is organizeed by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET and Lecturer (LS) NET. The hall ticket will be available two weeks before the commencement of the examination.
The hall ticket is the most important document to appear in the examination. Aspirants can download their hall ticket from the official website of CSIR UGC NET. Admit card can be obtained by providing details such as Application Form Number and Date of Birth.
The aspirants have to download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card via online method only. No correspondence will be done through the post. Aspirants should carry the hall ticket to the examination hall along with a photo identity proof.
How to Download Hall Ticket?
CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018 will be available only on the official website of CSIR just at the time of examination and no hall tickets will be delivered by post. Please read the steps cautiously to download UGC NET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018:
- Search for “e-Hall Ticket NET Exam June-2018” or “e-Hall Ticket NET Exam December-2018” on the search tab of the home page.
- Your CSIR UGC Net Exam Hall Ticket 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Visit the official website of CSIR- www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Once the page is opened, select “Server” link and click on “Applied via Online Application”.
- Download it and take a print out of the Hall Ticket.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Enter your form number (given at the time of submission of forms online), date of birth, and the Captcha CODE text as given on the page.
Details on Hall Ticket for CSIR UGC NET 2018
CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018 will be available for registered aspirants only. Make sure that the photograph and signature printed on the card are complete and bright. If aspirant’s photograph and signature do not match with the actual aspirant who is coming for the exam, then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the exam. UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018 will also be needed at the time of admission of the successful aspirants.
The details on UGC NET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card are as follows:
- Reporting Time
- Exam Time
- Aspirant’s Category
- Exam Center with Address
- Name and Roll number of aspirant
- Date of Birth
- Other important concerned information
- Registration/Form/Application Number
- Photo and Signature of Aspirant
Discrepancy in Hall Ticket CSIR UGC NET 2018
All information of individual and other details offered in the Hall Ticket of UGC NET required to be checked cautiously and should be rectified for any mistakes before the examination date. For any kind of discrepancy in the Hall Ticket, aspirants required to do the following:
- Contact CSIR help desk immediately for correction.
- All communications to CSIR must contain the relevant information like as Name, Form Number, Date of Birth, Subject, Examination Center etc.
- This can be done via telephonic call, email or in person, explaining the discrepancies in details.
- In case if you do not receive your Hall Ticket 10-15 days before the exam, you should contact the related authorities.
Documents Need to Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Aspirants will not be allowed to sit for the UGC NET 2018 exam unless he or she has the CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018. Aspirants have to carry their UGC NET 2018 hall tickets at the examination centre, failing of which they will not be allowed to even enter the examination hall. No hard copy of hall tickets will be alloted to any aspirant.
Other relevant documents that required to be carried to the examination centre along with the Admit card are:
- Original photo ID card. This can be your Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving license/PAN card etc.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Exam Centers for CSIR UGC NET 2018
For CSIR UGC NET exam, there are more than 20 centres spread all across the country. Some of the prominent centres are in the following cities: In 2017, there were 27 centres.
Exam Day Instructions
Some important instructions to be followed on the day of the NET exam are as follows:
- NET UGC is a pen and paper exam. Make sure to carry 2, 3 pens with you.
- Carry all the necessary documents with you to the examination centre. This comprises your CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018 and Valid Identity Proof.
- Access the examination centre minimum half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Always keep the CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket with great care. Make sure that it does not get crumpled. Torn Admit cards will not be accepted. Also, you will require the CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018 at the time of admission.
- Read the instructions given on the UGC NET Hall Ticket thoroughly.
- Do not carry with you calculators, mobile phones, log tables, pagers, electronic devices, reference books, notes, bits of paper. All these items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Share on Whatsapp