COMEDK UGET Medical 2018
Last Updated -
March 09 2018
COMEDK Medical 2018 (Consortium of Medical Dental Colleges of Karnataka) provides admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in Institutes across Karnataka state on the basis of NEET scores.
- Admission to 14 Medical and 25 dental colleges will be conducted by COMEDK.
- The remaining 85% seats are allotted to state quota government colleges as well as private dental colleges whose counseling is done by Committee of Karnataka Examination Authority.
- 15% seats are reserved for the All India Quota seats whose counseling will be done by Medical Counseling Committee. Check Here: COMEDK UGET 2018 Seat Allocation
- Registration for COMEDK Medical will begin the first week of July 2018 and the application forms will have to be submitted through online method only.
Online counseling for different courses begins from the first week of July and is held in 2 rounds only and is organized by the authorities first and then the further procedure is transferred to the respective college of admission.
Important Dates for COMEDK Medical 2018
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) declares the important dates for COMEDK Medical. Dates for 2018 session are as follows:
|Commencement of Online Registration||First week of July 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Second week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||July 2, 2018|
|Verification of Documents||July 11 to 19, 2018|
|Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||July 18, 2018|
|Entry by Applicable Aspirants||July 19 to July 22, 2018|
|Mock Allocation Results will be Published||July 23, 2018|
|Provision of Change options if any||July 23 and 24,2018|
|First Round Allocation Result||July 25, 2018|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allocation||July 26, 2018|
|Last Date for Reporting the Colleges||First week of August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK Medical 2018
Aspirants wishing to seek admission via COMEDK required to have the undermentioned eligibility criteria:
- Marks to be Scored in NEET- For general category, it is 50 Percentile and for the reserved category its 40 Percentile
- Educational Qualification- Should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination. 2 years of study having Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English as a mandatory subject with 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For the reserved Category aspirants need marks are 40% in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in 10+2.
- Nationality- Aspirants from all over the country are applicable.
- Age Limit-Aspirant should be 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017.
COMEDK Medical Application Procedure 2018
Aspirants have to fill the application form of COMEDK Medical 2018 which will be available from July 5, 2018.
Aspirants can fill the application form via the following procedure-
- Payment of the application fee has to be done via a bank Challan in any discipline of specified bank and e-post office.
- Using the login details, aspirants have to enter their Individual, educational and category details.
- A photograph with signature is to be uploaded in the form after filling other necessary details.
- Log onto the official Website of Karnataka Examination Authority. http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Click on COMEDK Medical 2018 option from the right hand corner of the page.
|INR 650||General and OBC aspirants|
|INR 500||SC/St and other reserved categories|
Following the application procedure, merit list of COMEDK Medical 2018 will be published based on the ranking of the aspirant in NEET 2018. Merit list will be announced only for the aspirants who will qualify in NEET.
Merit List for COMEDK Medical 2018
Merit List for COMEDK 2018 will be published on the basis of the marks obtained by aspirants in NEET 2018.
Merit List contains the name of only those students who manage to qualify NEET 2018 and has submitted the application form well on time.
As per the Merit List, aspirants will be permitted to appear for counseling rounds for admission to different MBBS/BDS Colleges. Merit List will display the following categories-
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Score
- Name of the Aspirant
- COMEDK Application Number
- State Rank
Counseling Procedure of COMEDK Medical 2018
COMEDK Counseling 2018 will commence from the third week of July 2018. It will be organized in the online method by the admission committee of Karnataka Examination Authority.
The counseling will be done in two rounds and no aspirants will be allowed withdraw their allotted seats after round two of Karnataka MBBS counseling.
The counseling will be done on the basis of merit list prepared by the organizing body. Karnataka Medical counseling will be the basis for admission to medical and dental colleges of Karnataka.
- Counseling will be organized by Admission Committee of Karnataka Examination Authority
- In case any seats are left vacant after the second round of counseling, it will be forwarded to the respective colleges
- Such colleges will organize the open counseling rounds as per the merit list offered by counseling committee
- COMEDK Medical 2018 admissions are to be held in two rounds only.
List of Documents to be Submitted During Counseling
- NEET 2018 Hall Ticket
- NEET 2018 Result
- COMEDK Online Application Form
- 10th standard Pass Certificate (to act as the birth certificate)
- 12th standard Mark Sheet
- Caste certificate (for Karnataka aspirants only)
- OBC Certificate (for Karnataka aspirants only)
- Minority certificate allocated by the educational institution confirmed.
- Domicile Certificate (if eligible)
- Eligibility Certificate (if eligible)
- Valid ID Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID, Certificate with photo allocated by the Head of the Institution last studied, School/College ID
List of Participating Institutes in COMEDK Medical 2018
Here is the list of COMEDK 2018 Participating Colleges.
- Basaveshwara Medical College And Hospital
- H.K.E. Society’s M.R. Medical College
- J.J.M.Medical College
- K V G Medical College
- M. S. Ramaiah Medical College
- S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
- SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital
- Father Muller Medical College
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- Shridevi Institute Medical Sciences & Research Hospital
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
Share on Whatsapp
- Bapuji Dental College & Hospital
- S.B. Patil Dental College & Hospital
- Dr.Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre
- Maratha Mandal’s Nathajirao G.Halgekar Institute of Dental Sciences
- SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital
- K L E Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences
- K G F College of Dental Sciences
- Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital
- Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital
- College of Dental Sciences
- HDET’s Dental College& Hospital
- Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences
- M.R. Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital
- AME’S Dental College & Hospital
- HKES .S. Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
- D.A.Pandu Memorial R.V.Dental College
- Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital
- Sri Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugharajendra Dental College & Hospital
- P.M.N.M.Dental College & Hospital
- K.V.G.Dental College & Hospital
- Dayananda Sagar College of Dental Sciences
- Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital
- Sri Venkateshwara Dental College & Hospital