COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018
Last Updated -
February 12 2018
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018
Students who are appearing for the exam this year must be aware of the COMEDK Exam Format and Syllabus. The state level exam will be held on May 13, 2018, and the Application form
will be announced on January 16, 2018.
Students are advised to take the mock test uploaded on their website for a better idea of the computer-based exam. A thorough understanding of the COMEDK syllabus will enable them to prepare well. It will help them understand how to mark responses in the test.
COMEDK Exam Format: Key Highlights
|Method of Exam||Computer-Based|
|Exam Date||May 13, 2018|
|No. of questions||180|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
Exam Syllabus of COMEDK
The entrance test will be based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2/12th standard/2nd PUC. Students must be thorough with the syllabus and exam format for COMEDK to score well. Here is a list of topics that will be covered this year in the state level entrance test.
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Kinetic Energy|
|Oscillations||Motion in one, two and three dimensions|
|Present and Electricity||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Alternating Current||Units of Measurement|
|Nuclear Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
|Transition of metals||Chemistry in Action|
|Polymers||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Differential Equations||Three-Dimensional Geometry|
|Logarithmic Series||Matrices and Determinants|
|Correlation and Regression||-|
Marking Scheme for COMEDK
The exam will have a total of 180 questions with 60 questions from each subject. The paper will be of total 180 marks. There is no negative marking in COMEDK, so students are advised to attempt all the questions. To secure admission, participants must check out COMEDK exam cutoff marks for the participating colleges. One mark will be honoured for every accurate response. Aspirants must keep the following marking scheme in mind while appearing for the exam.
|For accurate response||+1|
|For inaccurate response||0|
|For unresponsive questions||0|
|For more than one responses||0|
Preparation Tips of COMEDK
Students can complete the exam with hard work and the right kind of preparation. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Knowledge of the exam format and syllabus goes a long way in effective preparation.
- Physics generally has a lot of lengthy calculations. Exercise various kinds of numerical to improve your speed and efficiency.
- The key to crack the Mathematics section is rigorous exercise. Make use of help books to get an idea of various ways in which one particular concept can be tested.
- A mock test will be uploaded online in February 2018 to accustom the students to computerized testing. Taking that test will give you an idea about how to mark your responses on the computer.
- For Chemistry, students must be prepared for a lot of theory-based questions that test their grasp over basic concepts.
- COMEDK Exam Question Papers will introduce you to the exam format and the type of questions asked. Try as many papers as you can to test yourself.
Share on Whatsapp