CMAT 2018 Cut off for KJ Somaiya
Last Updated -
February 03 2018
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research is known to be the best institute for PGDM in Mumbai. CMAT Cut Off is determined based on different factors such as availability of seats, level of difficulty, number of aspirants appearing, etc. CMAT cut off in KJ Somaiya is usually above 90 percentiles.
Along CMAT Result, KJ Somaiya Institute also provides admission based on CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores. After completing the entrance exam, aspirants are called for further rounds of admission such as Group Discussion followed by Individual Interview based on exam scores.
About KJ Somaiya Institute
- The institute provides different doctoral, full time and part time masters and postgraduate programs.
- A total number of seats provided in PGDM is 360 which is divided among 5 fields of study.
- PG Diploma programs is a 2-years full-time AICTE approved program.
- PGDM is provided in 5 fields namely Management, International Business, Retail Management, Financial Services, and Communications.
CMAT Expected Cut off 2018 for KJ Somaiya
For taking admission in KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, aspirants will have to sit in CMAT 2018. After completing the cutoff, Participants are applicable to appear for group discussions and individual interview.
There is no official cut off that announces, however, to get admission in KJ Somaiya Institute of Management and Research, aspirants obligatory to score minimum 275-280 marks or above 90 percentiles in CMAT entrance exam.
CMAT 2018 Cut off is announced course-wise as well as category-wise for each college.
Factors Affecting CMAT Cut off 2018
- Average marks scored in CMAT exam
- Earlier years’ cut off trend
- Number of aspirants appearing for the test
- Level of difficulty of the entrance test
- Available seats in CMAT colleges
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for KJ Somaiya
For the PG Program in Management (PGPM) in KJ Somaiya, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Earlier academic performance, extra-curricular activities, achievements are also taken into consideration.
- Admission to PGDM is based on performance in Group Discussion and Individual Interview.
- Participant must hold a Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Aspirants in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply for the admission to program on a condition to produce a proof of qualification before admission.
- Participant must have a valid score card of CMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT entrance exams.
KJ Somaiya by CMAT 2018 How to Apply?
For admission to KJ Somaiya Institute, aspirants have to apply online by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of KJ Somaiya.
- Follow the admission tab and click on ‘Apply online’ button.
- New Users have to register first with authentic login credentials.
- Upload the image and fill necessary details regarding experience.
- Fill the online form and make the payment of INR 3550/-.
- Payment can be either by Credit/Debit card or Demand Draft.
- If the method of payment is Demand Draft, then aspirants have to send a copy of the print out of online application form and Demand Draft.
CMAT 2018 Selection Criteria for KJ Somaiya
Selection in KJ Somaiya is based on scores in CMAT, but the participant must follow the given steps as considered by the Institute.
- Appear in CMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT entrance exam and wait for the results to be out.
- Upon declaration of results, the applicable aspirants will be shortlisted by the Institute for appearing in GD and PI based on scores obtained.
- Shortlisted aspirants will then have to fill an aspirant profile form and Statement of Purpose.
- Group Discussion and Individual Interview will be held in various cities.
- Consolidates merit list will be declared after which aspirants will be asked to fill the program preference form.
- After the selection process is over, aspirants will be provided the admission to the program.
We hope this article helped you gain insights on CMAT 2018 Cutoff for KJ Somaiya. We wish you all the luck!
Share on Whatsapp