CAT Cutoff for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Admission 2018
Last Updated -
March 06 2018
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has announced its admission schedule. For admission to PGDM (General, Finance, Part-time, Executive), the scores of CAT Exam/ GMAT will be considered. The total seat intake in management programs is 360.
- Selection procedure of LBSIM comprises Group Discussion (GD) and Individual Interview (PI) rounds. They are likely to be held in February 2018.
- To apply, the application form is available from October 6 at LBSIM official website.
- Expected CAT cutoff for admission to LBSIM will be between 87-90 percentile.
- While preparing the final merit list, CAT Result will have 60% weight and 40% weight will be given to GD, extempore & PI, past academic performance, written analysis test and work experience.
- The application fee for all participants is INR 1250.
Read more about LBSIM Admission 2018
Note: Besides CAT, aspirants need to register at LBSIM, Delhi via a separate Application Form. It should be taken along with Information Brochure from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi
LBSIM Admission 2018 Important Dates
For aspirants applying for admission to LBSIM this year, given below are all important dates:
|LBSIM Application Form will be available from||October 6, 2017|
|CAT 2017 Exam Date||November 26, 2017|
|Dates for GD/PI||February 2018|
|Program Commences||June 15, 2018|
|Orientation Program||June 15-18, 2018|
LBSIM 2018 Application Procedure
LBISM Application forms are available in online as well as offline mode. For the offline procedure, aspirants need to register at LBSIM, Delhi via a separate application form which will be available along with the information brochure from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi
How to Apply Offline?
- The information brochure and application form for the program, giving detailed information, is available on all working days.
- The form will be available between 09.30 am to 05.30 pm at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of INR 1250 in cash or by DD (Add INR 75 for sending information brochure by post in India and INR 200 for abroad)
Those who have applied offline are requested to send the finished application forms to Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit LBSIM official website
- Click on ‘Register to apply’ on the log-in page
- Fill the details into User Registration Form
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button
- Click verification link received your registered E-mail
- Login to fill the Application Form after verification of E-mail
- Choose the course you wish to apply for
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms cannot be submitted.
- Click 'Save/Continue to Make Payment' for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your form for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Method of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed
- Complete Payment Process and wait for confirmation E-mail
- After receiving the confirmation mail, log into your account to retrieve Acknowledgement Slip and retain as a proof of payment
LBSIM Selection Procedure 2018
LBISM admission procedure takes place in the 3 steps mentioned below:
- Clearing CAT cutoff
- Group discussion
- Individual interview
- Written Analysis Test
- The result of the selected aspirants shall also be displayed on the institute's notice board and official website
- The average period of the group discussion round will be 12 minutes.
- The selection rounds will be organized at - Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna and Indore
- Post-qualifying the GD, aspirants will be further shortlisted for PI round.
- There will be 4 panelists in GD round and 12 candidates will participate.
- GD questions will include questions concerned with religion, marketing, social issues and GK.
- The weight for final selection will be 60% for CAT score and 40% for group discussion, individual interview, past academic performance, written analysis test and work experience.
NOTE: The selection rounds will begin in February 2018.
LBSIM Seat Matrix
The total seat intake in LBSIM for various management courses via CAT exam:
In case of any questions, contact details are given below:
Ph- 011-25307777, 011-25307700, 011-25307707Or
Share on Whatsapp