CAT Cut off 2017 for JIMS Delhi (PGDM 2018-20)
Last Updated -
March 05 2018
Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) provides different Post Graduate courses in Management Studies and International Business. Student’s admission in the courses is based on the marks scored by them in CAT Exam.
Scores of XAT/ MAT/ CMAT are also accepted. Shortlisted aspirants participate in group discussion and individual interview.
- To apply at JIMS, you can fill the application form at its official website i.e. jimsindia.org.
- Merit list of JIMS will be prepared on the basis of CAT Result, performance in selection rounds and academic performance.
- Shortlisted aspirants will appear for GD/PI rounds on December 1.
- CAT Cutoff for PGDM Course of 60 percentile, while it is 40 percentile for PGDM RM & IB.
- The application fee is INR 1000 that can be paid through demand draft or cash.
JIMS Delhi Admission 2018 Important Dates
The following table shows all the important dates regarding JIMS Delhi admission:
|CAT 2017 Exam Date||November 26, 2017|
|CAT 2017 Result Date||January 9, 2018|
|JIMS GD/PI Rounds||December 1, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for JIMS Delhi Admission 2018
The following table shows the eligibility criteria for the courses along with their specializations:
|Course||Specialization||Seats||At Least Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|PGDM (PG Diploma in Management)||Management||180||Must Pass Graduation with minimum 50% marks; Final year students can also apply||Group Discussion and Individual Interview and also on the basis of entrance scores|
How to Apply at JIMS via CAT 2017?
- Visit the official website of JIMS
- On the website homepage, click on the ‘Admissions tab’
- Then register as new user and fill the application form
- Students are advised to fill the application form correctly because once it is submitted cannot be edited later
- For downloading the application form, students have to pay the application fees of amount INR 1000.
- The fees can be paid by Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking on the website.
- They have to upload the following list of attested documents while filling the application form:
- Class X and XII mark sheet and passing certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate (if eligible)
- CAT hall ticket and scorecard
- Migration certificate
- Finally, submit the form
- Offline application fees can be paid in offline method either in cash or via demand draft in favor of “Jagan Institute of Management Studies” payable at Delhi.
- Students can get JIMS application form and brochure from the college itself.
- Students required to submit the application form along with the documents mentioned above at the college or by post with a Demand Draft of INR 1050.
CAT Cut off 2017 for JIMS Delhi
For qualifying the exam, students have to score more than or equal to CAT 2017 Cutoff. Various courses have various cut off marks. Those who have scored less than the cut off marks will not be applicable to get admission in the college. It will be decided on the basis of different following factors:
- Reservation Norms
- Marks scored by the aspirant
- Total number of aspirants appearing in the exam
- Earlier year cut off marks
- The difficulty level of the examination
The following table shows JIMS Delhi CAT Cut off 2017:
| -||PGDM||PGDM- IB||PGDM- RM|
|CAT||60 Percentile||40 Percentile||40 Percentile|
If you are applying through XAT/ MAT/ CMAT, below is the need percentile:
| -||PGDM||PGDM- IB||PGDM- RM|
|MAT||560 Composite Score||450 Composite Score||450 Composite Score|
|CMAT||60 Percentile||40 Percentile||40 Percentile|
|XAT||70 Percentile||45 Percentile||45 Percentile|
JIMS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Student’s admission in the college is done on the basis of marks scored by them in CAT examination followed by the below selection rounds:
- It is a healthy debate among 8-12 aspirants.
- Total specified time duration will be given to aspirants to clear the round is 15 minutes.
Some of the topics that can be in the group discussion round are as follows:
- E-commerce is the future
- How will the growing migrant crisis affect the domestic and foreign policies of US in the long run?
- Public values are deteriorating and should be blamed on media
A Total number of panels of Interviews is 2. The time period to clear the interview is 30-35 minutes. Both the panels asked various questions which are as following:
- Which areas required to be improved in the Indian Economy?
- What were the significant economic policies of Shershah Suri?
- Why was Asoka defeated in the battle of Kalinga?
- Which are the south Indian states?
- Why JIMS?
- What is NPA?
- What is the difference between spirituality and religion?
- Tell some other rivers which flow via South India?
Final selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of CAT Result, performance in selection rounds and academic record.
For any further queries, below are the contact details:
Helpline No: 9871097501, 9810216643
Telephone Lines: 011- 45184000, 45184001/02/03
Share on Whatsapp