BVP CET Results 2018 Score Card
Last Updated -
February 13 2018
BVPCET 2018 Results will be declared in the month June 2018 within one month of the examination. B.Tech and B.E both degrees are provided by the university.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune is responsible for the announce of BVPCET 2018 Result.
- The shortlisted aspirants are called for admission into the university.
- BVPCET 2018 is scheduled in May 2018.
- Counseling and seat allocation procedure is done after the rank list is released.
- The results are also available offline at the University office.
- The result is declared on the university’s official website, www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Aspirants have to log in using the need details to check their result at www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- A rank list is prepared on the basis of the aspirants’ marks in BVPCET exam.
BVPCET (Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam organized for candidates ready to take admission in engineering courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
Highlights Table for BVPCET 2018
|Date of the exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||First week of June 2018|
|Official website for result releasement||www.bvuniversity.edu.in|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Counseling||June 2018|
|Commencement of classes||Second Week of July 2018|
Important Dates for BVPCET Result 2018
All the important dates regarding BVPCET 2018 are tabulated below:
|Date of the examination||Towards the end of May 2018|
|Result is announced in June 2018||June 2018|
|Counseling for BVPCET||June 2018|
|Will classes start from||July 2018|
BVPCET 2018 How to Check Results?
Bharati Vidyapeeth University announces the results of BVP common entrance test examination. The results are available both in online and offline mode. Let’s see the guide to check the result in both the modes.
- On the main home page, click on BVPCET 2018 Results link.
- Your scorecard along with your rank will be on your screen.
- Click on the submit button.
- Aspirants have to first go to the official website- www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Enter your course name, roll number, and date of birth.
- It redirects to the login page.
- Save it to your system and take a printout.
- Results are also available at some designated centers in Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Aspirants who seeking to see the result offline have two methods.
- BVPCET 2018 Results will be available at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune office.
BVPCET 2018 Details on Scorecard
BVPCET scorecard is announced along with the results. The scorecard contains the marks obtained by the student. It issued in the admission procedure.
These details are mentioned in the BVPCET:
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained
- Overall State Rank
- Category Rank in state (if any)
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father’s Name
- Signature of the aspirant
- Qualifying Status
- Category (if any)
- Passport size photo uploaded at the time of registration
Response Key for BVPCET 2018
The responsible authority i.e. Bharati Vidyapeeth University announces the response key after a few days of organizing of the examination. The response keys are made available online.
Here are the steps to download GVPCET 2018 response key:
- Search it for ‘BVPCET Response key’, click on the link.
- Enter your login details and hit the submit button.
- Aspirants have to go the official website of the university.
- If you have entered the accurate details, your result will be there on the screen.
By evaluating the paper according to the response key gives an idea of the real exam performance.
Merit List for BVPCET 2018
No various merit list is released, a common merit list is made upon the marks in BVPCET 2018. The top aspirants are chosen for counseling and seat allocation.
- There are 750 seats to be allotted in 9 disciplines. The top students of the rank list are called for counseling.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the total marks gotten in Mathematics and Physics taken together.
BVPCET 2018 Tie-breaking Resolution
In case, two or more participants obtain equal marks in BVPCET 2018, the following approaches are used to determine the ranks of such aspirants:
- If there is still a tie, candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in 10th standard are given better ranks.
- Aspirants attaining higher marks in Mathematics are given higher rank.
- If the tie problem still continues, computerized random selection of student is carried out.
- If this does not complete the tie, aspirant obtaining the higher aggregate percentage of marks in 12th standard or equivalent examination are given higher rank.
BVPCET Cut off 2018
Cut off is the at least score that is required for admission. Aspirants who score higher than the cut off are comprised in the merit list. Since the exam is easy, generally the cut off is around 170-180 marks. Total marks of the exam are 200. So, the students have advised the study well and regularly.
Counseling Procedure of BVPCET 2018
The counseling meeting will be organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, for the allocation of seats to the applicable aspirants.
- The aspirant has to access the counseling venue on time with the need documents. If the aspirant fails to produce all the documents, his claim for a seat is denied.
- The university sends the Counseling notice and on the spot selection invitation Letter to the first 5000 aspirants on the basis of merit.
- Taking BVPCET exam and appearing on the merit list doesn’t guarantee admission. It depends on the number of seats in counseling procedure.
- The aspirants who will secure the marks equal to or more than the BVP CET 2018 Cut off will be permitted to attend the counseling session.
- The seats will be situated to the participants on the basis of their merit rank. It is obligatory for the aspirants to report to the counseling center, along with the relevant documents.
The counseling procedure for each course is various and the documents need during counseling are also different. Aspirants will have to refer to the official website to know the details. The common documents needed are:
Share on Whatsapp
- Certificate of Proof of Date of Birth (either of the following): SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate or Domicile / Nationality Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Class X and XII Qualifying certificate
- Organize and Character Certificate
- Caste certificate allowed by competent authority (for SC, ST aspirants only)
- Six recent passport size photographs with aspirant’s name written on the reverse of each photograph.
- Migration Certificate – Only for students who joined a course after 12th
- BVPCET 2018 Counseling Letter
- Certificate of Class 11 and 12 from the Principal/Headmaster of the School last studied or pursuing in
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST aspirants only)
- An affidavit in the pattern given in Annexure III from the brochure signed by aspirant and parents
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied in