BVP (Bharati Vidyapeeth University) BMAT Preparation 2018 - Recommended Books
Last Updated -
April 02 2018
Preparation for BMAT may require you to study numerous books. And it is natural since when it comes to thorough and clear preparation, books are the best resources to rely upon. With the exam scheduled in March, gulping the information from as many sources available will only prove to be hazardous.
Choosing BMAT books over any other study material may prove to be beneficial in many ways as they give you the right thing in the right amount. You may Google the information for hours which may lead you to a bulk of information like an Epic Tale. Check Here Best BVP BMAT Books for Quantitative Aptitude
So here is a list of books subject wise for BMAT preparation to ease your study experience and make it lucrative-
BVP (Bharati Vidyapeeth University) BMAT Books for Present Affairs
Present Affairs can be one of the most scoring subjects BVP BMAT and if prepared thoroughly, it can be very beneficial for scoring well in the paper. Here are few books to help you study present affairs and the happenings around the world to get better results-
- The Mega Yearbook by Disha Experts- This book helps in preparing your GK subject wise as the book covers present affairs for various subjects that comprise Present Affairs, Panorama, Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Finance, General Science, Environment, Art and Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Education and Career, English Language and many more.
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey- This book contains the most recent and fresh news from around the world and offers apt and updated information which is useful for aspirants giving any competitive exams.
- Manorama Yearbook- One of the most famous yearbooks in GK, Manorama fact book is useful for researchers and students appearing for the competitive test. You can have an edge over the subject with this book.
- Present Affairs Yearly by Arihant Experts- At the end of every year, Arihant Experts announce their yearly book of present affairs dealing with the events and happenings that took place. The book provides a clear guide to the events that might turn up in the paper.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University BMAT Books for Mathematics
As most of the students find Mathematics to the most difficult of all the, it can be very difficult to study it also if one chooses to invest their time in the wrong or unapt material. Here are some of the most famous books to study for BMAT Mathematics:
- Test of Mathematics by Indian Statistical Institute- This book can prove to be the most useful when it comes to pursuing mathematics subject in BMAT as the questions inside are prepared and responded by experts exposing the aspirants with the material possible.
- Mathematical Circles by Fomin Et Al- A book that contains Mathematical Recreation and is perfect for mastering concepts appearing as questions in BMAT exam. Best for aspirants appearing for BMAT and other competitive examination.
- How to Master the BMAT by Christopher See and Chris Tyreman - One of the most advisable books by the experts to prepare BMAT Mathematics section. The book makes you aware of the kind of questions that can be asked in the paper and the right way to solve them.
Best BVP BMAT Books for Abstract & Logical Reasoning and Computer Awareness
Abstract and Logical reasoning and computer awareness demand a lot of time and these books will ensure that you put the right efforts in the right things.
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Experts- Made with keeping in mind the recent format the book provides you updated questions of examination with detailed synopsis along with a number of earlier years’ solved questions has been given in the book.
- Abstract reasoning test - this book offers sample test question to identify various formats amongst abstract shapes.
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions- This Book act as an Objective Question Bank for Computer Awareness has been prepared to keep in mind the importance of the subject and is very useful for aspirants who have little or no knowledge of computers as the book starts preparing you from the scratch and gives you basic to advanced knowledge.
- Inductive Reasoning Test by Merilyn Shepherd- this Book aims to look at images (or text) and work out the format as It is important to practise these mock tests as without an understanding of the principles involved or the practice under strictly timed conditions you are limiting your chances of success.
- Abstract and Logical Reasoning for Dummies- A book that deals with the most suitable questions concerned with Abstract and Logical Reasoning as it contains explanation to every solution of the questions asked in the book.
- Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exam by Soumya Ranjan Behra- This book offers a clear knowledge and edge over a lot of things about computer awareness. The font and language of the book are also easy for aspirants to understand and memorize.
BVP (Bharati Vidyapeeth University) BMAT Books for Quantitative Aptitude
To test your numerical ability and accuracy in mathematical calculations, Quantitative Ability checks the problem-solving skills of the aspirant. Here are some of the most useful books to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude subject-
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal- Reasoning, both verbal and non-verbal, make up an important section of the competitive exam and Written in crisp, complete and easy to understand language with proper illustrations wherever necessary, this book offers detailed information on the subject.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal- Covering the comprehensive syllabi taken into consideration by most public competitive examinations, this book covers a clear range of questions, with thoroughly worked out solutions in detail.
Best BVP BMAT Books for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension and Management Books
- FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE by Karen Berman and Joe Knight- The book teaches the basics of finance and helps aspirants crack this subject in the paper. As aspirants may get tricky questions in the subject Financial Intelligence is a book which will help them solve even the toughest questions.
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay gives complete guidance on how to attempt the different types of questions along with tips and tricks that help save time. This book is a must-have for candidates appearing as the book emphasizes on how to tackle the VA & RC section.
- Verbal Ability & reading comprehension by Ajay Singh- The book has been designed to guide candidates form the very basic level in English to the higher one and cover some of the most important topics like Judgment Making, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Homophones, Word Usage, Analogy, Filler, Word Reference for Exercise, Special Words, Common Mistakes and Sentence Improvement.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha offers new topics and practices as per the recent format of BMAT Exam which is presented in crisp, complete and extensive attitude, aspirants will find this as an indispensable source in their preparation quest.
- Pastoral Leadership: A Guide to Improving your Management Skills by Marilyn Nathan- the book surveys all aspects of a leader's role and offers step-by-step guidance towards effectiveness and it also offers advice and practical suggestions on how to improve your expertise as a manager.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT 2nd Edition by K. Sinha, S. Verma- The book covers essential topics for thorough preparation and Presents level-based exercise practices for layer-by-layer preparation. It also Comprises section tests for revision of multiple topics in one go and prepares students for the subject via a full-length test
Hope these books prove to be beneficial during your preparation period. We wish you luck on the exam!
Share on Whatsapp