BUMAT (BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNDERGRADUATE MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST) Application Form 2018
Last Updated -
March 05 2018
BUMAT 2018 Application Form will begin in the month of February 2018. The last date to fill the application form is in the month of May 2018. The application dates may vary for Indian nationals and foreign nationals. BUMAT 2018 is expected to be held in the month of June 2018.
BUMAT exam is organizeed every year for admission to BBA and BCA program. There are 870 seats in BBA and 600 seats in BCA program.
There are various guidelines for aspirants of Indian and foreign origin. The application fee is INR 1000 for all the aspirants. There is no difference in the application fee details sent to the aspirants of reserved or non-reserved categories. Aspirants have to upload the scanned copy of the documents (photograph/signature) in the online or offline modes.
There is no provision for correcting details in the application form. Aspirants must, thus, be very careful with the form filling procedure.
Important dates for BUMAT 2018
For Indian Nationals
|BUMAT 2018 online form filling||May 2018|
|Last date to fill BUMAT 2018 application form||May 2018|
|Payment of application fee||June 2018|
|Issuing of BUMAT 2018 hall ticket||June 2018|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2018|
|Display of BUMAT 2018 result||June 2018|
For Foreign Nationals
International students cannot get admission via BUMAT but they can get admission on the basis of the merit list generated by BVDU. In this category aspirants belonging to NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreigners are comprised:
|Commencement of application procedure||February 2018|
|Last date of admission||August 2018|
|Declaration of merit list||June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for BUMAT 2018
The aspirant must ensure that he/she fulfil all the guidelines defined below:
- Participant must be a citizen of India
- Students of reserved category must have completed class 12 examinations with 40% marks.
- Admission will be done on a provisional basis if class 12 passing certificate is not produced.
- Class 12 examinations or HSC examination must be completed from any Central or State board in India.
- All general category aspirants must have obtained an at least of 45 % marks in class 12.
- Aspirants who are appearing for HSC examination are applicable to apply for the exam.
- There is no upper age limit or lower age limit defined for BUMAT 2018 exam.
Pre-requisite for BUMAT Registration Procedure
- Credit/ debit card or DD (demand draft). DD must be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune". This can be drawn from any nationalized bank.
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- A unique and valid email id.
Know About BUMAT 2018 Hall Ticket
How to Fill BUMAT 2018 Application Form in online mode?
Step 1: Registration/Profile creation
This step is eligible for the new user. Aspirants have to offer the details of name, phone number and email id.
- Click on “submit” button.
- If you are new select on “new user”.
- Enter the details of name and email id.
- Go to the official website- www.bvuuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatiyavidyapeeth.net.
- Look for two tabs “Already registered user” and “new user”.
- Log in to your mail account and check the user ID and password generated.
- Note it down as this will be used for generation of hall ticket and for further filling the application form.
Step 2: Uploading Need Documents
- The file must be of the JPEG/JPost Graduate pattern.
- At Least pixel dimension is 200x200 and maximum pixel dimension is 1024x 1024.
- Upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph and fee receipt.
- The size must be less than 500 KB for all the three images.
- Login with the details of email id and password.
Step 3: Application Form Filling
- The educational details to be filled are as follows:
- The aspirant has to offer the details of name, phone number and educational qualification.
- Marks Obtained
- University/Board/ Institute
- Marks Out Off
- Examination Passed
Step 4: Submitting Details and Payment of Application Fee
- Payment of application fee of INR 1000 has to be done in the offline method and INR 1200 in offline mode.
- It is advised not to reload or refresh the page when the payment is getting done.
- The aspirant can pay the fee via credit card in online mode.
How to Fill BUMAT 2018 Application Form in offline mode?
- Open your account by providing the details of email id and password.
- Go to the official website.
- Attach a DD of INR 1000 with the application form. Put these in an envelope and send it to the address detailed.
- Download the BUMAT 2018 application form.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Fill the details as asked on the application form about the name, age, date of birth, address, educational qualification and course applied for.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph and sign on the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Attach a DD of INR 1000 with the clearly filled application form and send it to the address given on the official website.
- Go to the centre and pay the fee of INR 200 as the information brochure fee.
- Completely study the brochure and fill the application form.
- Go to the official website and check the list of application form distributing centre.
The mailing address for the BUMAT 2018 application form is as follows:
“The Admission Office,
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan,
2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET Dept)
LBS Marg, Pune 4110130
Telephone No- 020 24407131/132”
- The details of name, address, email id and phone number must be written completely on the back of the application form.
- The DD must be in favour of the registrar, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth.
BUMAT 2018 Application Procedure for International Aspirants
International students have to send a copy of all the important documents along with a procedure fee of $25 before filling the application form. Once the documents have been verified and accepted then the only aspirant have to fill the application form online.
The application fee is $400 which must be paid online or via DD. Aspirant will be sent a mail to clear the application form. The charges of conversion and DD creation will be borne by the aspirant.
General guidelines for the aspirants filling the application form:
- All the important documents must be offered before filling the form.
- The aspirant must be proficient in the English language.
- The form and documents are to be submitted at the same time.
- In case a particular section is not be filled, enter “not eligible” in that case.
The list of the documents to be submitted with the application form by International participants is as follows:
- A photocopy of aspirant’s passport
- NRI/PIO/OCI card (If possessed by the NRI participant).
- Two passport-size photographs of the student.
- Residence proof (Only for SAARC countries -Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- A copy of the first page of Visa and Parent’s passport or NRI Certificate obtained from the Indian Mission / the residential proof must be submitted by parents of the NRI student.
- Parent’s Identity Proof providing the details of citizenship number & the residential proof (eligible to African students, Iranian, Iraq, UAE, Dubai students).
- The aspirant must offer the official details about:
- The subjects studied
- Copy of all the mark sheets
- Certificates of passing
- Diploma certificates
- A copy of the medical fitness certificate, alloted by a government body.
An HIV test will be organizeed in the college premises, the cost of the same must be borne by the aspirant.
How to Fill Application Form (Foreign Nationals)
- Fill the application form in online or offline mode.
- Attach all the important documents.
- Go to the official website and gain reach to the information brochure.
- Deposit the application procedure fee.
- Send the application form to BVP, Pune Office.
- A scanned copy of the provisional admission letter will be sent to the aspirant.
- Once the eligibility guidelines are confirmed the form acceptance details will be mailed to the aspirant.
- The receipt will be mailed within 48 hours.
Details in Application Form of BUMAT Application Form 2018
The aspirant must fill the following details in the application form:
|Name||Same as in class 10/SSC certificate.|
|DOB||Date of birth in the pattern of date/ month and year. This has to be selected from the calendar placed next to the text box.|
|Enter mobile number||A functional mobile number that can be used for future communication.|
|Enter email id||A functional email id for yourself or your parents/siblings/relatives which can be used for sending the details of the registration number and password|
|Enter admit card number||Enter the roll number of the qualifying examination i.e. class 12 examination.|
|Enter the year of passing||Enter details of the year of passing the qualifying examination.|
|Father’s / mother’s name||Enter the name of either parent in as written in the class 10 certificate of DOB certificate|
|Select no. Of test||Select the checkbox in which you wish to apply.|
|Select category details||SC/ST/Others are the three options given next to the field. Select the bubble eligible in your case.|
|Fees||Details of the application form fee has to be filled INR 1000 and details of the method of payment|
|Enter Aadhar number (12 digits)||Submit the details of the Aadhar number which will function as the unique number for your identification.|
|Education qualification||Details of marks have to be filled in percentage for class 10 and 12. Students who have class 12 result awaited required not fill class 12 details.|
|Correspondence address||Details of home address/local address have to be supplied. This will be used for sending letters or communication.|
FAQ of BUMAT Application Form 2018
Qus. Can I fill BUMAT application form offline?
Ans. Yes, you can fill the application form in the offline mode. The application form can be filled in online and offline modes. In offline mode, you can download the application form after registration or you can bring it from the distribution centre near your location.
Qus. How will I know that the application form has been announced?
Ans. A notification will come up in the employment news and the same will be updated on the official website.
Qus. Do I have to upload my caste certificate online?
Ans. No, you do not have to upload the scanned copy of the document. This will be checked the test centre. Just carry the copy of the same in the examination centre.
Qus. Do I require to carry a copy of the application form at the test centre?
Ans. Yes, you have to carry a copy at the test centre. This will be checked by the invigilator.
Qus. Do I have to mail the application form at University address?
Ans. No, you can take a print out of the clearly filled application form and keep it for future reference.
Share on Whatsapp