BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test) Result 2018
Last Updated -
March 05 2018
BITSAT 2018 Result will be declared in the month of June 2018. In order to initiate the procedure, aspirants required to enter need credentials i.e. roll number and password (printed on the hall ticket). On adding these details, the score report containing the number of accurate responses, a number of inaccurate responses and the score obtained in the test will have appeared. BITS Pilani will release BITSAT Results on its official website.
However, BITSAT Results will be released to aspirants soon after they have submitted their exam.
- A merit list is prepared based on the aspirants’ scores.
- Must take a printout of the score and keep it safe until the entire admission process is finished.
- Aspirants get to know their score immediately, which is reflected on the computer screen after the completion of the test.
- BITSAT Admit list contains the names of successful aspirants who have been shortlisted for counseling in Iteration I.
- BITSAT results have two defining criteria viz. Scores and Hall Ticket/Waitlist.
- Soon after the result declaration, the official authority will announce the score report for the students.
- If the aspirants forget to download their score they can log in later and check their scores online.
- The result will be available only in the online mode.
- The wait list refers to the list of aspirants who have not been selected for admission in iteration I but will be provideed seats in the subsequent iteration rounds if seats remain vacant.
- After completion of BITSAT 2018, aspirants can know their scores, number of accurate responses and inaccurate responses marked in the test.
- BITS later announces Hall Ticket/Waitlist for aspirants based on the merit list.
- BITSAT Result 2018 will be then followed by the counseling and final admission procedure.
- As the scores are announced by the computer automatically, therefore, no alteration will be done in the same.
- BITS Pilani will declare BITSAT results in June 2018.
How to Check BITSAT Result 2018?
BITSAT 2018 results will be released on the official BITS website tentatively in June 2018. There are two methods of checking BITSAT Results- one is that aspirants can check their scores soon after the completion of the exam at BITSAT Exam Centers. Also, they can check their result from the official website.
In order to check the Result of BITSAT 2018, aspirants can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Aspirants should visit BITS official website.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, click on the tab for “Online Result for BITS 2018”.
Step 3: Aspirants need to enter their name, application number, date of birth and roll no. cautiously in the fields offered.
Step 4: After filling the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Step 5: The online Scorecard for BITS 2018 will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Aspirants must download and print two-three copies of the Scorecard. The scorecard should be preserved for future use.
Details Mentioned in BITSAT Result 2018
BITSAT 2018 Result will display the name of the qualifiers of BITSAT 2018. After the releasement of the result, a merit list for the admission purpose will be declared. The following details will be comprised of BITSAT 2018 Result:
- Rank of aspirants
- Name of aspirants who qualify BITSAT 2018
- Cut Off Marks (At Least qualifying marks need to pass BITSAT 2018)
- Merit List for the procedure of counseling.
Merit List of BITSAT 2018
Aspirants who wish to take admission and have appeared for BITSAT 2018 should submit their application form on or before June 30, 2018, along with their class 12 marks, need fees and preferred degree option they wish to pursue. Further, two merit lists will be published- one for all programs except B.Pharm. They will be allotted positions on merit based on their respective BITSAT 2018scores. and, the other only meant for B.Pharm aspirants.
Preparation of Merit List
BITSAT merit list will be prepared by taking cognizance of their respective BITSAT scores. An aspirant has to be applicable for admission to any of the institutes of BITS required to secure the need at least marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their class 12 board exams as per said eligibility criteria.
- Only those students who have qualified the exam and score the at least aggregate marks in the class 12th exam will be considered for admission.
- Those students who are interested in the admission need to submit the admission application with 12th class marks and preferences to various degree programs.
- The official authority will prepare and announce the merit list for the qualified students.
- This list is prepared by considering BITSAT Result 2018.
- Based on the merit list, students will be shortlisted for the next round of the admission.
Tie Breaker Resolution
It may be possible that the two students score identical marks in the examination. In order to solve the tie between them, the tie-breaking mechanism will be applied one after another.
- In the case, if still, tie persists then the further tie can be resolved by using the marks in the chemistry section.
- Finally, the student with higher marks in their class 12th exam will be preferred over another.
- If still, the tie remains then, the higher scores in Physics will be considered.
- First of all, the tie can be resolved by considering the scores obtained in the mathematics.
- The student with the higher marks will be given preference.
Cut off for BITSAT 2018
BITSAT 2018 cut off marks are released by BITS Pilani after the releasement of BITSAT Results. Factors affecting BITSAT Cut off are the total number of aspirants appeared for BITSAT exam, availability of seats in various campuses and difficulty level of the test.
BITS Pilani 2018 Cut off
- BITS Pilani accepts BITSAT Scores as a part of admission eligibility.
- BITS Pilani is known for its study curriculum, infrastructure and balanced student growth.
- BITS Pilani is one of the renowned engineering institutes in India.
Aspirants can refer to the following table to check expected BITS Pilani Cutoff.
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics||377|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||389|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics Instrumentation||365|
BITS Hyderabad 2018 Cut off
- A score above 300-330 can be expected to be safe enough to expect a seat in the desired disciplines.
- A score of 280 and above will be safe to expect a seat.
- A score of 280 or above is considered decent enough to get admission in the BITS Hyderabad.
- Cut off of BITS Hyderabad stays a slightly lower than BITS Pilani.
- The institute also accepts the state and board toppers straight for admission purposes.
- However, cut off from mainstream disciplines such as Mechanical, Electronics and Civil can go higher than the other Engineering disciplines.
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics||330|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||347|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Communication||338|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation||324|
BITS Goa 2018 Cut off
- Aspirants applying to the institute required to score 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination and equal to or more than 75% in PCM.
- There is no Reservation policy in BITS Goa and admissions are made purely on the merit of the aspirant in BITSAT.
- BITS Goa is affiliated to BITS Pilani and provides admission on the basis of BITSAT.
- BITS Pilani also provides direct admission to toppers of State and National Board from India.
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics||335|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||355|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics Instrumentation||320|
Counseling for BITSAT 2018
BITSAT 2018 Counseling will be a fully online procedure. Aspirants need to submit admission application along with 12th class marks and preferences to different degree programs provideed.
- BITSAT 2018 admission assignment for the first round will be released after filling BITSAT admission form.
- Aspirants need to clear BITSAT admission form and submit it before the last date i.e. June 30, 2018.
- Aspirants have to pay the admission fee after confirmation of their seats.
- After completion of phase 4 of BITSAT counseling, final result and seat allocation will be updated on the official website.
- BITS will release the details about the direct admission to the board toppers after May 20, 2018.
- Aspirants who will be situated seats are needed to pay the admission fee and have to clear the formalities to confirm their admission.
- BITSAT Counseling is divided into different steps for filling up the seats into the Engineering courses for the session 2018-19.
- BITS Campus will be allotted according to the order of preferences of aspirants.
- BITS will assign admission seats to aspirants strictly on the basis of their merit rank obtained in BITSAT 2018.
- In case seats are left vacant, aspirants from the waiting list will be called for further rounds of BITSAT counseling.
- Aspirants have to take print-out of the filled application form then send the hard copy of BITSAT 2018 admission application form with attested copies of class 10 certificate and class 10+2 marks sheet.
- BITS will release the result for admission and the waiting list after the first iteration.
NOTE: Aspirants not having Class 12th marks: Aspirants who have not received their class 12 mark-sheet, are need to take a print out of the fresh BITSAT 2018 admission form with the words written on the top – “Original Form submitted. No additional charges will be charged for the fresh application form. Class XII marks being submitted now.” The fresh application form has to be sent to the institute by such aspirants.
Share on Whatsapp