BHU LAW Admit Card 2018 Download Hall Ticket
Last Updated -
February 13 2018
BHU Law Entrance exam is organized by Banaras Hindu University. Admit card is a compulsory document for any exam and aspirants will not be permitted to write the exam without the hall ticket. BHU Law Entrance Exam hall ticket will contain basic information of aspirants like name, date of birth, center code, test code, signature and photograph and the same will be used for verification procedure. The exam will be organized in May 2018. The university will validate the data and notify the date of download of hall ticket. The university reserves the right to disqualify aspirants if there are any discrepancies establish in the hall ticket.
The following factors are important and should be checked once the card is downloaded
- The name in the card should be the same as in the legal documents and the spelling should be the same
- The center code allotted will be the venue selected at the time of application
- The signature of aspirants is unique and it should match at all times
- The photo used on the card should be professional and recent
Aspirants are advised to retain the Admit card till the time of admission.
BHU LAW 2018 Important Dates
Aspirants can download the BHU Law Entrance Exam 2018 Hall Ticket in the month of April 2018. Aspirants can refer to the other concerned dates to the exam which are listed below.
|Exam Releasement||February 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission||March 2018|
|Announce of Hall Ticket||April 2018|
|Correction of Hall Ticket, if any||April 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
It is compulsory to carry the list of documents instructed by the university at the time of examination and admission
BHU LAW 2018 How to download Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card?
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit card can be downloaded from the university website. The step by step instruction for downloading the form is as follows
- The registered email ID is the email used at the time of applying for the entrance test.
- Select the ideal exam and a new page will load.
- Click on the download button to save the card to your computer.
- Click the search button after filling the details.
- Take a print out or two and carry it with you at the time of the examination.
- Visit the official online application portal of Banaras Hindu University.
- The registration number will be generated post application and the details will be sent through email.
- Scroll down the page and go to the Hall Ticket download box.
- The webpage will the hall ticket will load.
- There will be three boxes – for UET & PET, SET, and Practical.
- The page will have a column and it will ask for the registered email Id and Registration number.
Note: There will be no postal dispatch of the hall ticket
BHU LAW 2018 Details on Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the hall ticket and required to be verified by the aspirant at the time of download
- Full name of the aspirant with initials
- Registration Number
- Exam Duration
- Date and session of the examination
- Space for Examiner Signature
- Examination Centre code
- Exam code
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Aspirant
BHU LAW 2018 Discrepancy in Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Aspirants are strongly advised to check all the data printed on the Hall Ticket at the time of download. If there are any changes to be made, the aspirant is advised to contact the Controller of Exam, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi via email or post. In case of any queries, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. or call at 08574 587668
BHU Law Entrance Exam Admit card will contain all the information mention in the above session. Time is a crucial part of the procedure. The aspirants are asked to check each of the above information with spelling. Kindly check the details with these documents to avoid stress on the exam day. Hence intimate the University well in advance. Check the pattern of the date of birth followed by the university. Last minute corrections will not be permitted at any cost. If the aspirant requires a change in exam center, the same has to request to the board well in advance to help them make necessary considerations. The details given in the legal documents like School certificate, Degree Certificate is final and binding.
BHU LAW 2018 Documents Need with Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
The aspirants need to carry a copy of the below mentioned documents for verification procedure. The original of the document should be carried at the time of admission
- Category Certificate allocated by the authorized government body
- Degree Certificate or the equivalent certificate
- High School 10th and 12th Certificate
- Mark sheets of the courses finished
- Migration Certificate, if transferred from another university
In case of application under special quota, the supporting documents should be submitted
- Physically Handicapped quota certificate
- Sports quota certificate
- Employee quota certificate
Exam Centers for BHU Law Entrance 2018
The exam centers are situated across the country and the list is as follows
BHU Law Entrance 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Share on Whatsapp
- Aspirants will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam time
- Aspirants are instructed to access the examination hall when in advance to avoid last minute rush and traffic
- Aspirants will be expected to sign a list of forms for verification purpose so plan accordingly
- Any rough paper or unauthorized electronics will be considered as Mal exercise
- The photograph attached to the BHU Law entrance hall ticket should be recent. The aspirant can be disqualified if the examiner finds a difference in the person and the photo given.
- Malpractice of any kind will be punishable by the court of Law
- Aspirants must meet the at least qualification deemed by the university and can be disqualified is establish unfit
- All litigations are subject to the Local court of Varanasi and Hon'ble High Court of Allahabad only
- Aspirants are debarred from carrying any kind of electronic devices inclusive of Mobile phones, calculators, camera, watch calculators, digital watch, earphones, slide rulers etc. into the exam hall. The same can be handed over to the examiner before the exam and collected while leaving back
- The seating arrangement allotted to aspirants will be as per the registration number and the order will not be changed.
- Aspirants will not be permitted into the exam hall 30 minutes after the exam commences
- BHU Law Entrance 2018 hall ticket is compulsory and aspirants will not be permitted without a valid hall ticket
- Aspirants are advised to carry an additional set of stationery for safety purposes.
- It would be recommended to carry light baggage as it will not be permitted inside the exam hall
- Aspirants will be offered with a rough working sheet for calculation purposes. The sheet has to be returned to the faculty at the time of leaving the hall