BCECE Photo & Signature Size Dimension, Format and other Details
Last Updated -
March 19 2018
CECE application form has been announced. The last date to fill the application form is March 28, 2018 11:59 PM. Aspirants required to upload the scanned copies of their passport size colored photograph and signature while filling the application form. BCECE 2018 is scheduled for April 29, 2018 for PCMB group and April 30, 2018 for Agriculture group. Check Here Guidelines for uploading Photograph while filling BCECE Application Form
There are certain things that aspirants required to keep in their mind while uploading their photograph and signature. Following are the highlights of the specifications for uploading the photograph and signatures while filling the BCECE 2018 online application form:
|Document Type||Allowed Size||File Pattern|
|One Scanned Copy of Photograph||Up to 100 KB||JPEG or JPG|
|Two Scanned Copies of Signatures (English and Hindi)||Up to 100 KB each||JPEG or JPG|
Photo Specifications for BCECE 2018
Aspirants required to take care of the following specifications while uploading their photograph and filling the BCECE 2018 application form:
- File Type: JPEG or JPG
- Photo Background: Plain, preferably white
- Pixel Dimensions: 138 X 177
- Photo File Size: Up to 100 KB
- Any Manual Marking Required on the Photo: No
- Photo Date: After January 1, 2018
- Scanning Resolution: Within 100 dpi
- Photo File Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
In case anyone faces any problem in uploading the scanned photograph, follow the steps given below:
- If the connection is timed out, check the internet connection and try again.
- If the file is rejected by the website server displaying a message to resize the file, right-click the scanned photo file and select → Open With → Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- Click Picture → Resize.
- In the right panel, select the ‘Custom Width x Height’ radio button.
- Enter Width as 138 PX, and Height as 177 PX.
- Click OK to save the file.
- Upload the file again and ensure that a confirmation message is displayed.
Signature Specifications for BCECE 2018
Apart from the scanned photo, aspirants also required uploading their signature while filling the BCECE 2018 application form. Two Passport Sized Photographs must be taken along to BCECE 2018 Exam Center Note that 2 separate signature files should be uploaded containing the specimen of signatures in both English and Hindi languages.
Aspirants must take care of the following specifications while uploading their signatures and filling the BCECE 2018 application form:
- File Type: JPEG or JPG
- Signature to be done on White plain paper
- Signature Style: Signature to be done with a running hand
- Signature to be done by Black or blue ink pen
- Signature Languages: Both in English and Hindi
- Signature Date: Recent
- Signature File Size: Up to 100 KB
BCECE 2018 DOs and DON’Ts for Photograph and Signatures
- Upload the signatures in the suitable boxes.
- Ensure that the scanned photo completely shows the participant’s face. The applications with unclear photographs are subject to rejection.
- Take extra copies of the passport sized photographs to the examination hall.
- The signatures in the English and Hindi must not be written in the same file. There should be two separate files for each English and Hindi language signature.
- The signature and photograph files must be in the JPEG or JPost Graduate file pattern and must not exceed 100 KB of size. The files with any other pattern will be rejected.
- Do not write the just full name in capital letters. Those will NOT be considered as the suitable signature.
- Ensure that the signatures are written in running handwriting.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph while filling BCECE Application Form 2018
It is advised that the aspirants should take utmost care while uploading the scanned files of signature and photograph. Following are few common errors that aspirants tend to make and must avoid:
Share on Whatsapp
- The photograph should be taken by a professional camera.
- The uploaded photograph must be in the colored pattern with the plain background. It is advisable to take it with the white background.
- Aspirants must look directly into the camera while clicking the photo to appear like making an eye contact. This ensures a complete image. Additionally, they must not wear scarfs or mufflers during the click. They also must not cover their face while getting the photograph captured.
- It will be fine for a participant to wear spectacles in the photo. However, they must not wear tinted glasses or goggles in the photograph. The photo must completely show the eyes of the participant.
- The photo must be taken with a balanced flash on the face, making the participant’s face well-visible. The photo with shadow on the face may be rejected by the board.