Application Form of SNAP 2018
Last Updated -
February 13 2018
Application Form of SNAP 2018
SNAP Application Form 2018 has to be filled in the online method from the website, www.snaptest.org. The forms will be available from August 2018. For international participants, forms will be available at www.siu.edu.in.
SNAP application procedure requires a participant to go via the SNAP 2018 registration procedure. The steps can be summarized as below:
- Filling of individual details
- Paying the application fee
SNAP 2018 application fee is same for all the aspirants irrespective of the category details. The application fee is INR 1500 and can be paid via online or offline mode.
Foreign participants have to check the eligibility criteria specific to them. They will also have to submit documents for applying for SNAP. International students are categorized as:
- Person of Indian Origin
- Non-Resident Indian
- Overseas citizen of India
- Foreign national
Aspirants have to pay the application fee and thereafter can apply to as many institutes he/she wishes to enrol into, by paying a fee of INR 1000 for every institute. Application Form correction facility is not available for SNAP, hence aspirants are advised to fill the form cautiously.
Dates for SNAP Application Form 2018
|Application Form start date||August 2018|
|Application Form closing date||November 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee||November 2018|
|Online Hall Ticket availability||December 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Exam Date||December 2018|
Eligibility Criteria of SNAP 2018
In order to fill SNAP Application Form 2018, a participant must read and fulfil all the eligibility criteria defined by SNAP examination authorities. The eligibility criteria as given in the brochure are as follows:
- A graduate Indian national must have obtained a degree with an at least of 50% marks, SC/ST aspirants have a relaxation of 5% in the percentage marks i.e. for them it is 45% marks.
- A participant must have a recognised graduation degree from an Indian or foreign university.
- Every participating institute in SNAP 2018 has defined some separate eligibility criteria, they are course specific. Aspirant when filling the application form for a particular institute must read the eligibility criteria defined for them.
- An aspirant of foreign origin needs to obtain equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University) for the mark sheet they will produce at the time of admission. The certificate is important else the candidature will be terminated. It is part of the verification procedure so it is mandatory for all the foreign participants to get the equivalence degree certificate from AIU.
How to Fill SNAP Application Form 2018?
In order to register for the SNAP 2018 exam, a participant must fulfil the eligibility criteria first. The steps are as follows: Once the criteria are fulfilled, SNAP Application Form 2018 filling can be finished in 2 steps.
Step 1: SNAP Registration 2018
- Fill individual details like name, phone number, email address and date of birth.
- You required to enter the registration ID and password and start filling the form from where you left.
- There are two options on the screen, “New aspirant” or “Already registered aspirant”.
- Open your email account and it will contain the registration ID and password.
- Type the address field the URL for official website www.snaptest.org
- The system will send you the registration ID and password to your registered mail id.
- A new participant has to fill the application form under the subhead “New aspirant”.
- When you click on the tab “New aspirant” then it will take you to a new webpage.
- In the next step, you will be asked to upload your photograph and signature for future use. This photograph will be on your SNAP Hall Ticket 2018.
- Once you enter the registration ID and password it will take you to the place where you required to give details of your educational qualification.
STEP 2: Payment of SNAP application fee An amount of INR 1500 has to be paid as SNAP 2018 application fee. This is the last step of the application procedure. There are 4 acceptable modes of payment; 2 are online payment methods and 2 are offline payment methods.
Anyone of the following payment options can be chosen:
- Payment via cash: At the official website, there is an e-challan receipt which has to be downloaded and finished for the payment of cash. The e-receipt is payable only at the Axis bank or Indian bank. There will be 3 receipts that will be generated. Of these 3 receipts generated, one has to be given at the bank. On the other you required to sign and send it to the office at the address given below:
- Payment via Credit card: The credit card method requires a valid and functional credit card. You required the enter the details of your card like card number, CCV number and pin number to make the transaction successful. Once you have offered these details please wait for the transaction to be finished. DO NOT RELOAD THE PAGE WHILE TRANSACTION IS GOING ON.
- Payment via NET banking: This is another online payment option. In this method, an OTP is generated and then the transaction is carried out by direct transfer of money to the bank account.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune- 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/27, Tel-fax: 020- 39116228
- Payment via Demand Draft: The payment via Demand draft will be done of INR 1500 hundred only. The additional bank charges will be taken by the bank. Take a printout of the DD slip and get a DD prepared in the exact pattern. Send the slip of DD payment to the office address given above. Fill up the DD details on the online application form.
SNAP Application Form 2018 for Foreign Students
As given in the SNAP 2018 brochure following 4 categories are given for the foreign nationals:
- Foreign national: A aspirant with a foreign passport is a foreign national.
- Non-Resident Indian: A aspirant who has finished class 12th or graduation from outside India will fall under this category. The post-graduation must have been finished in India.
- Person of Indian Origin: It is a privilege card alloted by the Government of India to the aspirants who are basically of Indian origin but are settled outside. The card is PIO card. It is compulsory to have citizenship card of any other country.
- Overseas citizen of India: OCI card alloted by the Government of India for Indians settled outside. A cardholder has citizenship of some country other than Pakistan or Bangladesh will fall under this category.
Other relevant details can be checked at www.scie.ac.in. The aspirant can apply online via the portal designed especially for foreign aspirants.
The English proficiency test is necessary for all the aspirants of foreign origin. The at least cut off in IELTS exam is 6 and IELA exam is 4, the aspirant must have completed the same with at least cutoff. The IELTS exam organizeed by British council or IELA exam has to be completed.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals
The foreign nationals must check the following guidelines given for them:
- Those aspirants who are appearing for the final year exam can apply but admission will be done only after the final results have been declared.
- In the case of B.tech program, a 4-year degree is only acceptable and must have an at least of 50% marks in it.
- No backlogs must be there when you are coming for the SNAP admission.
- The aspirant must have finished the examination with at least 50% marks.
- Please check the institution wise criteria given for the courses provideed before applying.
- A participant must have finished 3-year bachelor’s program from any recognised university or board outside India.
Additional Documents Need by Foreign Nationals for SNAP Application Form 2018
- Payment proof
- English proficiency test score
- Photocopy of Valid passport
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letter of recommendation (original copy)
Document submission: Original copy of all the documents must be sent by the courier. Courier has to be sent to the office at the address: A print out of the online form filled must be attached with all the documents asked.
Symbiosis Centre for International Education;
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004, Maharashtra, India
Telephone number: 2025671905
Document Verification: The documents that will be received by the courier will be checked against the documents uploaded. The shortlisted aspirants after verification will be called for the admission. The admission committee will do all the evaluation. Following criteria is given as the basis for selection:
- PIO card or OCI card
- Work experience and achievements
- Earlier academic record
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- English Proficiency test (if eligible)
- SNAP score (if eligible)
Details in SNAP Application Form 2018
The following details will have to be filled by participants to clear the application procedure:
|Name||Same as in class 10/SSC certificate/ name on the passport.|
|DOB||Date of birth in the pattern of date/ month and year. This has to be selected from the calendar placed next to the text box.|
|Enter mobile number||A functional mobile number that can be used for future communication.|
|Enter email id||A functional email id for yourself or your parents/siblings/relatives which can be used for sending the details of the registration number and password.|
|Enter the year of passing||Enter details of the year of passing the qualifying examination.|
|Father’s / mother’s name||Enter the name of either parent in as written in the class 10 certificate of DOB certificate|
|Fees||An amount of INR1500 has to be paid and details of the method of payment.|
|Education qualification||Details of marks have to be filled in percentage for class 10, 12 and graduation. |
|Correspondence address||Details of home address/ local address have to be supplied. This will be used for sending letters or communication.|
FAQs of SNAP 2018
Ques 1. Can I download the SNAP application form and fill it and send it to the office?
Ans. No, you cannot do this; the SNAP application form will be accepted via online method only.
Ques 2. I am presently doing BBA, I am in final year of BBA, Can I apply for SNAP 2018?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for SNAP 2018.
Ques 3: Can I select any centre randomly to appear for the test?
Ans. Yes, you can just make sure that the test centre is near your location.
Ques 4: What is the last date for applying for SNAP 2018 exam?
Ans. The last date comes in November 2018.
Share on Whatsapp