Application Form of BITSAT 2019
Last Updated -
February 10 2018
Application Form of BITSAT 2019BITSAT Application Form 2019
will announce tentatively in the second week of January 2019 at the official website of BITSAT. Post registration, the procedure of slot booking shall commence. Aspirants have to book an exam slot as per their convenience. Exam centre and exam date/time cannot be changed, after confirmation of booking.
Important instructions for BITSAT Registration 2019
- The procedure of online slot booking will begin from 3rd week of March 2019.
- Aspirants passing class 12th examination with 75% marks in PCB/PCM group can apply for BITSAT 2019.
- The application fee for male aspirants is INR 2200 while for female aspirants is INR 1700.
- Application form correction procedure shall commence from 2nd week of March 2019.
- BITSAT Application Form 2019 will be available online only at www.bitsadmission.com
- Fee for BITSAT 2019 can be paid either via Debit/Credit card, Netbanking or via cash at any discipline of ICICI bank.
- Candidates can fill the form till 1st week of March 2019.
Important Dates for Application Form of BITSAT 2019
|BITSAT 2019 Online Application begins from||2nd week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit BITSAT 2019 Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Application Form correction begins from||2nd week of March 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Online Slot Booking begins from||3rd week of March 2018 onwards|
How to fill Application Form of BITSAT 2019?
BITSAT 2019 Registration shall commence from the second week of January 2019 in the online method only. Aspirants must check the steps mentioned below to fill BITSAT Application Form 2019.
Pre-Requisites for Filling BITSAT Application Form 2019
- After the payment of application fee has been done, the same will be reflected in aspirant’s profile.
- The entered mobile number and email ID must be valid (for minimum 1 year) as they will cater as points of contact.
- No changes in Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID will be allowed once the application form is confirmed and submitted.
- No documents are needed to be sent to the office of BITSAT.
Step 1: Registration & Filling of Form
- Fill all the individual and academic details need to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website of BITSAT and click on ‘Registration Link’.
- Cautiously read all the instructions offered and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Check all the filled information, and make sure that it is correct.
- After filling the application form read all the terms and conditions and click on ‘I Agree’ and go to ‘Next’.
- Aspirants need to enter three test centres, according to their preferences.
- BITSAT application number will be generated which has to be remembered for all future references.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Images uploaded should be complete and in the mentioned pattern and file size, otherwise the form will be rejected.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the given dimensions.
- For uploading the need documents, click on the “Browse” option.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- One can also pay the fee online, using a Debit Card/ Credit Card or via Net Banking.
- Download the BITSAT 2019 Bank Challan and within next 48 hours visit the nearest ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) Bank to submit the application fee.
- Download the form once the application status is updated, and also take a print out of the BITSAT 2019 Application Form and secure it for future references.
- Aspirants can fill the form in both online and offline mode.
Application Fee of BITSAT 2019
The application fee for BITSAT 2019 can be submitted either via an online method or via offline mode. The online application fee can be paid using a Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking while for offline payment, students will have to download the Bank Challan and pay the amount by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank.
The application fee for male and female aspirants is mentioned below.
|Male Aspirants||INR 2200|
|Female Aspirants||INR 1700|
|International Aspirants||INR 3000|
Application Form Details in BITSAT 2019
Mentioned below are all the details that aspirants will have to fill in the application form, during the application process.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter full name is not more than 50 characters|
|Gender||Choose gender among Female, Male or Transgender.|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop-down list.|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification in chronological order (latest to oldest).|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details asked.|
|Exam Center||Choose exam centre from the given list according to your preference.|
|Date of Birth||Fill your date of birth as entered in class 10th & 12th certificate.|
Documents Need for BITSAT Application Form 2019
Before proceeding on to the registration/application process, make sure to keep handy of following mentioned documents/information –
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Details in case of online payment.
- A clear image of the scanned signature in jpeg/jpg pattern, whose size should be between 2KB and 20KB.
- Individual details like Phone Number, Date of Birth, Name, etc. (as mentioned in class 10th and 12th certificate)
- In case of offline payment, students can pay the fee via Bank Challan.
- The clear image of scanned passport size photograph in jpeg/jpg pattern, whose size should be between 10KB and 30KB.
- Email ID, which should be valid for minimum one year.
- Educational Qualification details, class 10th & 12th mark sheet.
Application Form Correction of BITSAT 2019
The facility to edit the filled information will be available only once in the Second week of March 2019. After updating the details cautiously, aspirants have to resubmit their form for BITSAT 2019 and take a print out of the edited form.
By following the simple steps given below, aspirants can check for the errors in their application form:
- Visit the official website of BITSAT 2019.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Go via every detail cautiously and take a note of all the errors committed in the filled application form.
- Using your application number/ID (generated at the time of registration) and password, log in to your account.
Aspirants must fill the edited details very cautiously as there will be no another chance to eliminate any errors made by them after resubmission.
Share on Whatsapp