AP PGECET 2018 Official Notification by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Last Updated -
March 09 2018
Andhra University will announce the official schedule for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 shortly. But, the exam dates are announced. For this year, AP PGECET is scheduled from May 10 to May 12, 2018.
The state level entrance exam is organized for students want admission in postgraduate Engineering, Pharmacy, and Planning courses. Students can appear for the examination by filling AP PGECET Application Form, available from the 3rd week of March 2018.
AP PGECET 2018 Important Dates
The coordinating body will release the official schedule of AP PGECET 2018 soon. Following are the expected examination schedule:
|Announce of AP PGECET 2018 Notification||3rd week of March 2018|
|Availability of Online Application Form||3rd week of March 2018|
|The Last date to submit AP PGECET Form (w/o late fee)||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of INR 500||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of INR 1000||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of INR 5000||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of INR 10000||4th week of May 2018|
|Availability of AP PGECET 2018 Admit card||3rd week of May 2018|
|AP PGECET 2018 Exam Date||May 10 to May 12, 2018|
|Declaration AP PGECET Result||2nd week of June 2018|
Before applying for the examination, aspirants must satisfy eligibility standards defined by the authorities. The criterion is as follows:
- The aspirant should belong to AP state or must be AP domiciled in order to apply for AP PGECET. They must also satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements.
- Indian Citizens with an at least age of 21 years
- For Pharmacy courses, B.Pharma degree holders from a recognised institution with at least 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category).
- For Engineering courses, B.E/ B.Tech degree holders with the at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST Category).
AP PGECET Application Form 2018
Registration is expected to commence from the 3rd week of March 2018. The entire process has been made online for the comfort of all the interested participants.
A brief to fill in AP PGECET Application Form is listed below:
Step 1: Payment of Application Fee
- Visit the APSCHE official website
- Click ‘Apply Online’ link
- Enter the need details and make the need payment.
- Select ‘AP PGECET 2018’ tab
- A transaction ID is sent to the registered mobile no. and E-mail.
Note: The fee will be given as per aspirant’s category and program opted.
Step 2: Filling AP PGECET Application Form
- Enter your individual details, academic details, select and offer details of CET.
- Log in again and register with the generated ID, Qualifying Exam Admit Card No., Mobile No. and Date of Birth.
Step 3: Uploading the Documents
- Scan and upload your signature (size less than 15 kb and in JPost Graduate pattern)
- Scan and upload your Photo (size less than 40 kb and in JPost Graduate pattern)
Step 4: Submitting the form
- After reviewing, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Save and download the confirmation page for future reference
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen
- Review your entire application form before final submission
CheckDetailed AP PGECET Registration
All you required knowing about AP PGECET Exam 2018
Exam Format for AP PGECET 2018
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking in AP PGECET
- Total Questions: 120 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark
- Nature of Questions: Objective type i.e. MCQs
- Method of exam: Computer Based Test
- The medium of Exam: English only
- Period of Exam: 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours
- The exam is organized in two sessions for 13 branches
Check AP PGECET Exam Format
AP PGECET Result 2018
- Visit the official website to check your scores and rank in AP PGECET exam.
- Enter your assigned Roll No. and submit to know the final scores.
- Results are announced within two weeks after the examination concludes.
Check AP PGECET 2018 Results
AP PGECET 2018 Counseling Procedure
- Counseling for admission mainly consists of document verification followed by web counseling.
- GATE or GPAT qualifiers will have a separate admission process.
- Aspirants who will attain 25% marks of the total marks in PGECET can participate in the counseling.
Check detailed AP PGECET Counseling
Share on Whatsapp