AIIMS 2018 PG Open Counselling Begins, Register from 17 February
Last Updated -
February 22 2018
AIIMS has opened the registration window for open counseling from February 17, 2018. The counseling sessions will be organized at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi. The counseling for admissions to Post Graduate courses (MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch.) will start from February 21, 2018.
The applicable students can register for counseling until February 19, 2018. The process will be organized to fill the vacant seats after second AIIMS Post Graduate Counseling or the seats which have been canceled by the students in the earlier rounds.The revised and final updated list of the vacant seats available will be uploaded on the AIIMS website by 5:00 PM on February 19, 2018.
AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling 2018 Highlights Table
|AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling Registration||February 17 to February 19, 2018|
|Commencement of Counseling||February 21, 2018|
|Opening Counseling Mode||Offline|
|Venue of Open Counseling||Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Reporting Time||9:00 AM|
AIIMS Post Graduate 2018 is a national level entrance exam organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for admission to postgraduate medical courses. It is organized twice in a year i.e. January and July Session. Students get admission to affiliated colleges of AIIMS after completing the exam.
The exam for January session was organized on November 12, 2017 and AIIMS PG Result was declared on November 18, 2017. The first and second counseling for the admissions have been organized and now the dates for the open counseling have been declared.
Read on to know about AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling Process.
AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling 2018 Official Notification
AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling 2018 – Registration
Step by step process to apply for counseling is as follows:
- After logging in to the page, give confirmation for your presence on the day of counseling.
- Choose the desired course and enter aspirant ID number and password.
- You need to take a printout of the slip.
- It will automatically redirect you to the open counseling page.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org before February 19.
- After giving consent for appearing in the counseling, a registration slip will be generated.
Note: The ‘new students’ need to create new ID and password.
AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling 2018: Documents Need
Registered aspirants need to produce the registration slip along with other original documents as mentioned by the authorities. The list of documents is as follows:
- A demand draft of 3 Lacs in favor of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi in lieu of Original Certificates.
- Caste Certificate (if need)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet/ Passing Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets (separate mark sheet for each professional exam) and Degree
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet/ Passing Certificate
- AIIMS Post Graduate Hall Ticket
Note: Make sure to carry minimum two photocopies of each of the documents.
AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling 2018: Seat Matrix
Tabulated below are the details of seats available after 1st and 2nd counseling round. The number of seats may change on the day of counseling.
AIIMS Post Graduate Open Counseling 2018: Important Instructions
Share on Whatsapp
- After getting a seat an aspirant needs to join immediately after they are established medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be granted.
- Aspirants who have secured not less than 50th percentile of marks in AIIMS Post Graduate are applicable to participate irrespective of their rank in the entrance exam
- Allotment of seats is strictly made as per rank/ merit of the aspirant in AIIMS PG.
- In case of any query regarding the counseling procedure, an aspirant can email at firstname.lastname@example.org to the Assistant Controller of Examination, AIIMS along with his Name, aspirant ID and other particulars of the counseling.
- All the students have to attend the counseling individually, in no case a representative is allowed to appear for counseling.