Admit Card of JEE Main 2019
Last Updated -
February 09 2018
Admit Card of JEE Main 2019
JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket is expected to be announced during the second week of March 2019. The Admit card will be produced for aspirants who have finished the JEE Main registration
and have remitted the application fee.
Aspirants can download the hall ticket from the official website of JEE Main.
- It will be available in online method on the official site of JEE Main http://jeemain.nic.in
- All aspirants should bring Admit card to the examination centre along with one identification proof on the day of examination. NO one will be allowed to sit for the exam without a valid Admit card.
- The hall ticket will be announced by CBSE during the second week of March 2019.
- The exam will be organizeed through both online and offline method during April 2019.
- Aspirants will be notified about the admit card through SMS and email.
- In case of discrepancy in the hall ticket, you may email at email@example.com or contact any of the helpline numbers.
Highlights for Hall Ticket of JEE Main 2019
|Hall Ticket Highlights|
|Announce of hall ticket||Second week of March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 exam date||April 2019|
|Method of Availability||Online |
|JEE Main 2019 Official Website||http://jeemain.nic.in|
|Details on JEE Main Hall Ticket||Centre number, examination centre, Category, Date of the exam, Paper, Timings, etc.|
|JEE Main Helpline Desk Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JEE Main helpline desk||7042399520, 7042399521|
Important Dates for JEE Main Hall Tickets 2019
The schedule for JEE Main 2019:
|JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket Availability||Second week of March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper I (Offline)||First week of April 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper II (Offline)||First week of April 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Examination||First week of April 2019|
How to download Hall Ticket of JEE Main 2019
JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket is required to validate the candidature of the student appearing for the examination.
Steps to download JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Click on the official website link http://jeemain.nic.in
- Click the link ‘Download Hall Ticket of JEE (Main)-2019’.
- The site will redirect to the login window. A field for Entering application number, date of birth and the security pin will be offered in it.
- Enter accurate details in the offered blank space.
- Click on ‘LOGIN’. The site will be redirected to another window.
- Verify all the details. Aspirants who appeared in Class XII exam have to enter the CBSE Board Roll Number.
- Click on ‘Download Your Hall Ticket’.
An aspirant may be unable to download the hall ticket:
- If the application form is incomplete.
- Entering inaccurate credentials.
- If fee paid was not procedures. If internet speed is low.
What to do if the aspirant forgets the application number?
The Application Number is needed for downloading JEE Main Hall Ticket. However, in case the aspirant forgets his/her application number, there is an option for retrieval of the Application number. Follow the given steps to recover the Application number:
- Log on to the official website of JEE Main 2019.
- Click the link ‘Download Hall Ticket of JEE (Main)-2019.
- You will be redirected to the login page
- Click on Forgot Application Number link. This will direct you to another window:
- Enter your name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility, security pin is shown and click on submit button.
- Your application number will be displayed on the screen
Details on JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket
JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket will be having the following details:
|Details to need||details in brief|
|Centre number||Code of examination centre|
|Centre of exam||Name of exam centre and address|
|Aspirant’s name||Name of aspirant as given in application form|
|Father’s name||Aspirant’s father’s name as entered in the application form|
|Aspirant’s address||Mailing address, locality, city, district, state code, pin code|
|Email ID||Aspirant’s email address used for JEE Main 2019 registration|
|Mobile number||Aspirant’s mobile number used for registration|
|Course||Whether B.E/B.tech only, or B. Arch only, or both B.E/B.tech and B.Arch|
|Date of exam||Date on which the aspirant will be giving the exam depending on the method and slot selected|
|Paper||Paper 1or Paper 2, or both Paper1 and Paper2|
|Timing||IST 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM or 2-5 PM|
|Question paper medium||Language in which questions will be offered to the aspirant|
|Date of birth||Date of birth of the aspirant as given in the application|
|Gender||Gender of aspirant|
|State of eligibility||State from which aspirant is appearing|
|Category||Whether General, OBC, SC, ST or any other|
|Person with disability||Whether Yes or No|
|Roll number||Assigned by CBSE|
|Photograph||Aspirants photograph as uploaded in application form|
|Signature||Aspirants signature as uploaded in application form|
|Directions for aspirants||A list of instructions to be followed by the aspirant while attending the examination|
Discrepancies in JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket
- Once downloaded, cross checks all the information on the hall ticket.
- If any discrepancy is established, mail or contact the JEE Main helpdesk at the earliest.
- If the photograph/ signature are blurry or not complete, carry an additional photo on the day of the exam.
|Discrepancies of Hall Ticket|
|JEE Main Helpdesk mail email@example.com|
|JEE Main helpline contact||7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399529|
|Computer Based Exam Helpline contact||18002669778 (The queries concerned to Computer Based examination only will be attended).|
|Computer Based Exam Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org (The e-mails concerned to Computer Based examination only will be attended).|
|Address||JEE(Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education Plot No. 149, Block - H, Sector - 63, Noida - 201309 Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)|
Documents Need at Exam Center for JEE Main 2019
Aspirants appearing for JEE Main 2019 should bring the following documents on the day of Exam.
- Copy of Admit Card for improvement of performance in 12th/equivalent in 2019, if the aspirant has passed 12th or equivalent in 2018/2019 and opted for improvement in all subjects.
- Copy of Admit Card for 12th/equivalent 2019, if the aspirant appearing for 12th/equivalent in 2019.
- Copy of final mark-sheet of the 12th or qualifying exam from 2017 or 2018, if the aspirant has qualified 12th class or equivalent in 2017 or 2018 but not opted for improvement in 2019.
- PwD certificate if eligible.
- Photo ID proof
- JEE Main 2019 Admit card (Take multiple copies as the hall ticket must be produced whenever demanded by the authorities)
While appearing for JEE Main 2019, aspirants can produce any one of the following documents as their photo ID proof to JEE Main:
- Voter’s ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Instructions on JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket
The instructions as given in JEE Main 2019 Admit card:
- Aspirants are requested to visit the Venue of Test, a day before the examination so as to access in time on the day of examination.
- No aspirant will be allowed to appear in the examination at any other centre of examination.
- The aspirant should sit on the seat allotted to him/her.
- No Aspirant, in any case, will be allowed to enter at the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination in each paper.
- No Aspirant without Hall Ticket shall be allowed to sit for the examination by the Centre Superintendent.
- Aspirants must preserve the Hall Ticket till the allocation of seat in College/Institution.
- No Aspirant shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the conclusion of the test and without handing over the Response Sheet to the Examiner related.
- Aspirants should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
- The following cases will be treated under unfair means and the results of such aspirant(s) will not be declared:-
- The aspirant(s) establish with any electronic devices/Cellular phone/Mobile/Pager/Calculator/Log Tables/copying material/books/notebooks/bits of paper etc.
- The aspirant(s) establish sitting on the seat other than that allotted to him or appeared at other centres than that mentioned in the hall ticket.
- The aspirant(s) not following the instructions given by the examiners in the examination hall/room and establish arguing with the examiners/other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre.
- The aspirant(s) establish talking to each other or discussing any matter during the examination. The aspirant(s) disturbing other aspirants in the examination room/hall and not maintaining clear silence.
- Aspirant(s) establish removing any page(s) from the Test booklet and if any page(s) is/are establish missing from his/her Test Booklet.
- Aspirants must follow the instructions strictly as contained in the Information Bulletin.
- The Hall Ticket is alloted provisionally to the aspirant subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility condition.
- On completion of the test aspirant must handover the Response Sheet to the examiner in the room/hall and take away with them only the Test Booklet.
- For Aptitude Test Paper 2, the aspirant must bring their own Geometry Box Set, Pencils, Erasers and Colour pencils or Crayons. The Aspirants are NOT allowed to use watercolours on Drawing Sheet.
- For detailed guidelines and instructions regarding examination, please refer to page 18-21 of Information Bulletin of JEE(Main)-2017.
- The Physically Challenged(PwD) Aspirants must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed pattern as at appendix 10 of the Information Bulletin.
Share on Whatsapp