7 points to check in XAT Admit Card 2018
Last Updated -
February 26 2018
XLRI has released to organize XAT 2018 on January 7. It is like a reach card to the exam hall. Without it, no aspirant is allowed to appear for XAT. One important document to carry at the XAT Exam Center is your admit card.
This year, XAT Hall Ticket will be available on the official website i.e. xatonline.in from December 20 onwards. If often happens that the information printed on XAT Hall Ticket is incorrect. This leads to problems on the exam day and further admission procedure. Hence, it is every aspirant’s duty to cautiously check XAT Admit Card at the time of printing it.
The discrepancy can be established in your name, roll number, date of birth, photograph, signature, examination center or venue. In such a case, contact XLRI at +91 657 665 3203/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the key points that you must cross-check in your XAT Hall Ticket 2018:
1. Aspirant’s Name
- The name written on the hall ticket must be similar to the name written on official documents like Aadhaar card, driving license, passport or voter ID card.
- Aspirants must check their name cautiously before downloading the admit card. It is the primary information about the aspirant.
- This also comprises the inclusion of middle name/ prefix/ surname (if any).
2. Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- The date of birth entered by the aspirant should be same as written in class 10th certificate. Aspirants should contact the examination authority in case of any changes need for the correction in aspirant’s date of birth.
- If the details in the hall ticket establish to be non-identical in the hall ticket, the aspirant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- After checking the name cautiously, aspirants should also check their date of birth.
- Aspirant’s date of birth must be same in the official documents/ birth certificate.
3. Aspirant’s Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Aspirants should also check the registration number written on XAT Hall Ticket is identical to the registration number generated at the time of registration procedure.
- After the successful registration procedure, aspirant’s will get their registration number need to login to the aspirant’s portal.
- Along with the registration number, aspirants should also check the roll number offered by the examination authority.
- Before filling XAT 2018 Application Form, aspirants first have to register themselves on the official website.
- Aspirants must secure the registration number for future purposes. The registration number is an important pin need on every step of Admission procedure.
4. Aspirant’s Photograph
- The printed photograph must be complete and face should be visible properly. Also, follow the specifications given by XLRI on the same.
- Make sure that the same photograph is printed on XAT Hall Ticket and registration form.
- At the time of XAT 2018 Application form filling, aspirants have to upload a recent colored passport size photograph.
- The photograph on the hall ticket will be used for verification procedure at XAT Exam Center.
5. Aspirant’s Signature
- With the uploaded sign, there will also be blank space for signature which has to be signed by the aspirants in the examination hall in front of the examiner.
- Aspirants are also asked to sign on the attendance sheet in the examination hall. Both these signatures should be exactly the same.
- They should sign on a white paper with black or blue point pen and scan it for the uploading procedure of images.
- Aspirants must sign same in all places.
- Along with the photograph, aspirants also have to upload a scanned image of their signature in XAT application form.
6. XAT 2018 Exam Schedule
- Sometime, due to an increased number of test-takers, XAT may be organized in two or more slots. Hence, in such a case, take note of the exam slot too.
- Aspirants should check all the information current on XAT Admit card about the exam date and time, reporting time and instructions for exam day. Check all XAT Exam Dates
7. Exam Centre Details
- XLRI may or may not give the 1st preference as their exam center. However, it tries to give any one of the three mentioned.
- The final allotted exam center is marked on the hall ticket.
- Aspirants give any three exam center preferences at the time of XAT Registration.
- Hall Ticket will contain the name of the exam center as well the address and the landmark. Aspirants must access the venue before the reporting time to avoid any discrepancy.
XAT 2018 Discrepancy in Hall Ticket
In case you encounter any discrepancy in XAT Hall Ticket or inability to download it, you can access out to the organizing body.
XLRI Contact Details:
- Fax- 0657 665 3200/ 2227814.
- Toll-free number- 1800 103 9574.
- Phone Number- 0657 665 3203/ 04/ 05
Aspirants unable to contact the authorities via call or fax may access the XAT 2018 office at the following address:
Jharkhand, India XLRI, C. H. Area (East)
The Chairperson Admissions,
Jamshedpur – 831001
Hope this article helped get a better understanding of XAT Hall Ticket. Good luck! Make sure to check all these key points before sitting for the exam on January 7.
Share on Whatsapp