|Course Name||Rating||Total Fee|
Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
1Year Full Time 100 Seats Per Course
Application Form Date
Vignan College of Education, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh is an educational constituent of LAVU Educational society which functions around the mission statement for education for a better future of the nation.The college has been on a success path for providing course curriculum in the education teaching area for years and has stood still on the mission to serve the nation with competitive human resource. The college provides for co-educational bachelor's program in education teaching that runs for the duration of a year.
Facts and Figures
Chairperson of the University
Dr. L. Rathaiah
Osmania University, Hyderabad, and National Council for Teaching Education, Hyderabad
Total Faculty Members
How to Reach
Opposite Jawaharlal Technical University, Hyderabad
Why to Join Vignan College of Education?
1. Best in class Library: Vignan College of Education has one of the well maintained library infrastructures and provides for 3,829 books for students to support their learning process.
2. Lecture Halls: The College has an inbuilt lecture hall with sitting capacity of 150 students and is equipped with all latest audio-visuals modes to conduct skill development seminars and guest lectures.
3. Laboratories: The College has a total umber of 8 laboratories ranging from the computer laboratory to science laboratory for students to add a practical aspect to their education.
4. Well educated Faculty Members: The teaching and non-teaching staff at the college is well-versed in their respective horizons and is hired after approvals from Osmania University, Hyderabad. The staff members are appointed from across the nation and are experts in their verticals of subjects.
5. Teacher Training program: The College has included the teacher training program in their educational curriculum under which each student works with the assigned mentor and learns the skill of teaching and imparting their knowledge to students at school and college levels.