Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]
|Course Duration :
| Study Type :
|Seats Per Course :
||25 Seats Per Course
|Course Type :
|Type of Course :
Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] Detailed Course Fee
Master of Philosophy:
- Commerce & Business Management)
- Life Science
Eligibility: Candidate must possess masters degree in Science (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or any stream) or equivalent from this university or any other recognized university with minimum 50% marks in masters degree.
Eligibility: Candidate must possess master’s degree with minimum percentage in concerned subjects from this university or any other recognized university.
- Selection of the candidate to the above mention courses is done on the basis of Common Entrance test conducted by the university.
- If the candidate will be absent at the time of counseling then he/she will lose the chance of selection.
- Candidates must have to fill the online application form from the official website of kanpur university.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for kanpur university admission.
- By simply click on the application link present on the university website candidate can register themselves.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee of amount Rs. 1000/- (for general and OBC category candidates) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST category candidates).
- Fees should be paid through E- Challan of Axis bank, Internet banking of AXIS bank only and Debit/Credit card.
- Candidates must have to upload the following documents in original and a set of self attested photocopies:
- CET-2012 Admit Card
- CET-2012 Qualifying Certificate
- Photo Identity Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Marks-sheet of Postgraduate course
- Category (OBC/SC/ST) & Sub-category (PH/BL) certificate from competent authority (if applicable)
- UGC-CSIR JRF Certificate (if applicable)
- Four passport size photographs