Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
|Course Duration :
| Study Type :
|Seats Per Course :
||60 Seats Per Course
|Course Type :
|Type of Course :
Entrance Exam Accepted
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] Detailed Course Fee
Bachelors of technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Eligibility: Candidate should pass final examination of 10+2 system or its equivalent with chemistry, mathematics and physics from this university or any other recognized university.
Selection of the candidate to the above mentioned courses is done on the basis of UPSEE – 2016 Entrance test conducted by APJAKTU.
- Candidates must have to fill the online application form from the official website of kanpur university.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for kanpur university admission.
- By simply click on the application link present on the university website candidate can register themselves.
- Candidates have to report for admission within one week of issue of allotment letter by UPSEE – 2016.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee of amount Rs. 600/- (for general and OBC category candidates) and Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST category candidates).
- Fees should be paid through E- Challan of Axis bank, internet banking of AXIS bank only and Debit/Credit card.
- Candidates must have to upload the following documents in original and a set of self attested photocopies:
- UIET Admission form
- Admit card of UPSEE-2016
- Rank card of UPSEE-2016
- Allotment letter of UPSEE-2016 Counselling (Institute Copy)
- Fee Receipt( Institute Copy)
- High School 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Intermediate 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Three Affidavits (1. by the student, 2. by parent or guardian, 3. undertaking & declaration).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) /Migration (original). In case of TC issued outside Kanpur district, it must be countersigned by the District Inspector of Schools (DIOS)
- Character Certificate (original)
- Certificate of Medical fitness/ undertaking of medical fitness
- Five passport size recent coloured photographs of the candidate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) (for OBC issued on or after 1st April 2016) (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate related to subcategory (FF / AF / HC) (if applicable)
- Rural weight age certificate (if applicable)
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable)
- Latest Income Certificate (issued on or after 1st April 2016) (if applicable)
- Affidavit in case of gap in education (if applicable)