Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Prof N K Samaria
Dr Alok Mukerjee
Dr L.M. Srivastava
Dr. Rajiv Sijariya
United Institute of Management, Greater Noida (UIM) is a part of United Group of Institutions, established in 2005 which was founded by late Shri Shiv Ram Das Gulati in 1951. The institute aims to create a dynamic and collaborative climate for students managerial competence and building itself into flexible, resilient and productive institute.
- The institution is affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
- United Institute of Management, Greater Noida offers NBA accredited courses.
- It has collaborations with Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok and MOU with Missouri University, USA.
- The institute is recognized by World Bank.
- The extensive infrastructure accompanied with state of the art facilities, highly qualified faculty, out of classroom teaching emphasized with personality development programs and grooming sessions help the students to stand and compete with the best.
Co-Curricular & Extra-Curricular Activities:-
- Literary activities
- HR club
- Finance club
- Fine Arts Society
Hostel: Separate hostels are available for girls & boys, with all the amenities for the residents.
- Gymnasium is available
- T. V. room is also available
- 24 X 7 Internet Facility
- In case of power failure generator backup is provided
Library: The institution has a well-stocked library.
- The library has more than 30,000 volumes of nationally and internationally acclaimed books and has subscription to over 200 magazines and journals which are of both national and international origin.
- The institute’s library is a member of INDEST, DELNET (Developing Library Network) which allows the students to have access to a number of books, articles, periodicals, etc of the premier institutes in the country including all IITs.
- It has a digital library which contains thousands of books on varied topics stored in electronic form. The digital library has online subscription to over 400 International Journals (IEEE & IEE).
- Book bank facility is available.
IT Infrastructure: United Institute of Management, Greater Noida has one of the finest computing environments.
- The Institute has 300 computers installed in its campus which are configured with the latest hardware, software packages and programs.
- This institution is a member of MSDN academic alliance through which it has gets around 100 systems and application software of Microsoft every year.
- The institution has 24 X 7 hi- speed connectivity of internet at 25 Mbps through leased line by Airtel.
Medical Facility: Medical services are provided throughout the day at the campus.
- A self-sufficient clinic has been established within the site of the girls hostel to respond any emergencies
- In case of emergencies an ambulance is always available for service
- To guarantee the wellbeing of the student the Institute has tie ups with the neighboring hospitals of the region
- SAMVET is the annual festival extravaganza organized by this institution.
- UNITECHFEST is an informative exposition is organized in which students demonstrate their creations in form of models, designs and experiments.
- Ranked number 1 in U. P. by Business World.
- It is ranked among top colleges by Outlook and Careers 360
- It was awarded Academic Excellence Award by CMO Asia
- It is winner of Aaj Tak Award, 2012
- MBA Merit Scholarship: Candidates who have performed well in UPSEE /CMAT/CAT/MAT or have more than 60% marks in graduation and if they opt for MBA course at United, they would be awarded scholarship of up to Rs. 50, 000 per annum.
- Kalpana Chawla Scholarship for Girls: Kalpana Chawla Scholarship, is given to girl students achieving high merit in their intermediate examinations and the scholarship is sponsored by Punjabi Welfare Association of Allahabad.
- Merit Scholarship for Girls: This scholarship is awarded to girl students based on their performance in 10+2 board examinations form selected schools of Uttar Pradesh.