Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. S. V. Anekar
Prof. Hanamapure N.S.
Professor & Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Prof. Gambhire V.R.
Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Prof. Desai S.A.
Assitant Professor & Head, Department of Chemical Engineering
Prof. Shinde J. K.
AssociateProfessor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Prof. Birajdar B. V.
Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Civil Engineering
Prof. Patkure L. B
Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
Prof. Chougule D. G
Professor & Head, Department of Electronics Engineering
Prof. Patil R. T.
Professor, Department of Electronics Engineering
Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering and Technology (TKIET) was established in 1983 by Shree Warana Vibhag Shikshan Mandal, Warananagar under the visionary Leadership of Late Shri. Tatyasaheb Kore. The Institute is affiliated to Shivaji University,Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- It is recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai, Government of Maharashtra
- The Institute has campus spread over 30 acres in foothill of Lord Jyotiba and historical Panhala Fort to the north-east
- The Institute is located at Warananagar which is 30 kms away from Kolhapur
- It is 10 km to the west from Kini-Wathar on Pune-Bangolare National Highway NH-4
- It has emerged as one of the leading technological institutes in Western Maharashtra
- The college has 31 years of Excellence in Engineering Education
Membership: the college has membership with Indian Society for Technical Education.
Year of Placement
No. of Students Placed
- ISTE National Annual Convention-'Empowering the Technical Education to Address the Sustainability and Global Competitiveness’ was held at TKIET, 2013
- Eureka 2013- a National Level Technical paper presentation competition
- Mechanical Engineering Students Association (MESA)- was organized on the subject 'Creativity awareness among the students’
- EESA (Electrical and Electronics Students Association-had a guest lecture by scientist from ISRO
- Nascent 2013- a one week College Level Technical Symposium organized under IIIT Student Association
- 9 boys hostels capacitating 1179 boys
- 2 girls hostels capacitating 792 girls
- 2 mess and 1 cafeteria
- Seating capacity for 250 stuents
- 3000 readers
- 200 dailies
- 48206 books
- 16462 titles
- 1046 e-journals
- 19400 articles
- 120 national/international journals
- 11 managing staff members
Computer and Internet
- 1000 computers
- 30 mbps speed
- First Prize by ISTE National Award for Best M. Tech Thesis in Mechanical Engineering, for 'Design & Development of Solar Assisted Bicycle’
- ISTE National award First prize for the B.E. project of title “Onion & Garlic Harvesting Machine”
- 3 prize in paper presentation competition- held at National Conference on 'Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, BVCOE Kolhapur
- Best B. Tech. Project Award (Civil) for project titled 'Floating Concrete', by ISTE