Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. Shyamal Gupta
Prof. Raghuvendra Pratap
Mr. Jeffrey Kulick
Mr. Pierre Rostan
Prof. Sushil Kumar Gupta
Prof. Ankita Tondon
Dr. Mohit Maurya
Dr. Ekta Rastogi
Kapil Kumar Agrawal
William H. Griffin
Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, (SRMS IBS) is a knowledge center for industry and academia. SRMS IBS is promoted by Shri Ram Murti Smarak (SRMS) Trust, Bareilly; a prestigious and renowned name in the field of technical and professional education since 1996. It offers 2-year full-time residential PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) program (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
- Ranked A+ Grade among the All India Ranking of Business Schools.
- Ranked 10 among Top B Schools in North India.
- Ranked 10 among emerging B-Schools in India.
- Ranked 25 among top Non-IIM Business Schools in India.
- To develop a global perspective and expose students to a variety of international environment IBS offers a Five days International study Tour to Dubai (optional)
- A seven days, Industrial Visit to Mumbai to NSE- Stock Markets, SEBI, Jawaharlal National Port and various industry clusters. (optional)
- The Entrepreneurship Development Centre at IBS is an initiative to guide aspiring students with business ideas into viable business models.
- Team Based Experiential Learning with case based Teaching Methodology.
- Emphasis is on Soft skills training and career guidance sessions for the overall employability and personality development of students.
- Besides curriculum major emphasis is on training the students on various parameters / processes, involved in the selection process of companies, such as Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Aptitude Test, Group Discussions and Personal Interviewing skills.
- The college believes in honing managerial skills through the various student driven clubs which are as under:
- Marketing Club – Marko Mania
- HR Club – Pulse
- Finance Club – Dravya
- Sports Club – Proton
- Cultural Club – Mania
- Social Media Club – Live Wire
- I-Volunteer Club - Akshat
Student and Faculty Exchange Programmes
- International Accreditation Organisation accredited.
- Student and Faculty Exchange Programmes with following institutes:
- Student and Faculty Exchange Programme with George Mason University, Washington, D.C., USA
- Student and Faculty Exchange Programme with Montpellier Business School, France
- Student and Faculty Exchange Programme with University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
All meritious students receive scholarships on the basis of their annual result. For this the Trust has earmarked Rs. TWO CRORE to be distributed to the meritorious students of the Trust Institutions every year.
Students Securing 86% or more marks in Examination
Rs. Equivalent to the % of marks secured (Minimum Rs. 86000/-)
Students Securing 85% or more marks but below 86% in Examination
Rs. 35,000 /-
Students Securing 80% or more marks but below 85% in Examination
Rs. 30,000 /-
Students Securing 75% or more marks but below 80% in Examination
Rs. 20,000 /-
Education Loans tie ups
SRMS IBS has an educational loan tie up with Oriental Bank of Commerce and Canara Bank