Savera College of Architecture and Planning, Gurgaon

Savera College of Architecture and Planning, Gurgaon

  • Gurgaon, Haryana
  • ESTD 2010
  • AICTE
  • Private

Facilities available in College

  • Comp Labs

  • Sports

  • Medical

  • Cafeteria

  • Library

  • Auditorium

  • Hostel

Major Courses Offered by College

Course Name Rating Total Fee
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Engineering)
4Years Full Time 421 Seats Per Course
N/A ₹16,078 per year Apply Now
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
2Years Full Time
N/A ₹25,855 per year Apply Now
Bachelor of Planning
4Years Full Time
5.0 ₹16,078 per year Apply Now
Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]
5Years Full Time
04-Jun-2018
Result Date
5.0 ₹13,912 per year Apply Now
Master of Planning
2Years Full Time
5.0 ₹32,155 per year Apply Now
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Computer Engineering)
2Years Full Time
N/A ₹32,155 per year Apply Now

View All Courses

Faculties

Dr. V. K. Kaushik .
Director
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
Head and Professor
Manju saini
Head and Professor
Kiran Bala Samdyan
Head and Professor
Archana Nara
Head and Professor
Anuja Dagar
Head and Professor
Kuldeep Kumar
Head and Professor
Rekha Dahiya
Head and Professor

About College

Savera College of Architecture and Planning was established under the Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions. It offers 4 years Bachelor degree in Town Planning and 5 years in Architecture. It also offers 2 years master degree in Town Planning. Admission to the 75% of seats made by Haryana State Counseling Society and remaining 25% seats are filled as per guidelines issued by HSCS/ Haryana Government.

Facts and Figures of Savera College of Architecture and Planning:

Campus Area

15.03 acres

Type

Integrated Campus

Intake

120 – Architecture (UG)

40 – Planning (UG)

Library

 - 10778 volumes

 - 165 National & International journals/ Periodicals

Auditorium / Seminar Halls / Amphi

8 Halls

How to Reach

 - 3Km from Farukh Nagar Railway Station

 - 30Km from New Delhi Airport

 

Why to join Savera College of Architecture and Planning:

  • Placement Cell – Placement cll of the college helps students in resume writing, imparting training in interviews, identifying avenues for employability and other related activities. Special classes are alsp provided for communication skill of the students. Placement cell organizes special classes in honing the communication skills of the student.
  • International Academic Advisor – The faculty members of the college is well-experienced. Some international academic advisor from Regent College and LondonTechnical Consultant at Kimberly College come to help students reach their educational and career goals.



Add Your Comment Displaying 0 Comments

Leave a comment

(Required)
(Will not be published) (Required)

Contact Details

Phone No: 0124-3226806
Address:
Haily Mandi Road Farukh Nagar
Gurgaon - 122506
Haryana , India
Nearest Bus Stand
Rama Hospital Bus Stop bus stand 0.40Km
Locate on Map with Direction

Subscribe to News Letter