Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. Paramjit Singh
Prof. (Dr.) Paramjit Singh
Dr. RAJAN VOHRA
Professor & HOD(Computer Science & Engineering)
PDM College of Technology & Management was established in 2011. It is the part of PDM Group of Institutions. This college is managed by the Prabhu Dayal Memorial Educational and Charitable Trust (Regd.). The members of the Trust are eminent personalities from various walks of life. The Trust is dedicated itself to the cause of education with special attention to technical education to the socially and economically backward communities.
- PDM Group of Institutions is a pioneer group in imparting education since 1995. Spread over 95 acres.
- The group runs more than 14 different institutions providing high quality technical as well as medical education.
- PDM campus has more than 15000 students and 1200 faculty members. PDM Group of Institutions is run by the the ‘PDM Religious & Educational Association’,
- It has established and patronized number of prestigious educational institutions, all of which have grown now to the stature of being accredited with the ISO 9001-2008 certification by the International Certification Services.
â€‹To carry forward their avowed mission for the fulfillment of their social commitments, various Institutions established under PDMREA are as follows:
- PDM Polytechnic in 1995
- PDM College of Engineering in 1999
- PDM Public School in 2003
- PDM College of Pharmacy in 2004
- PDM Institute of Engineering & Technology at Karsindhu, Safidon (Jind) in 2005
- PDM College of Education in 2006
- PDM Dental College & Research Institute in 2006
- PDM General Hospital in 2006
- PDM College of Engineering & Technology, Karsindhu, Safidon (Jind) in 2007
- PDM School of Pharmacy, Karsindhu, Safidon (Distt. Jind) in 2008
- PDM College of Engineering for Women in 2009-10.
- PDM College of Technology & Management in 2011.
- PDM School of Architecture &Town Planning in 2014
- PDM Primary School in 2014
- Hostels: PDM group of Institutions has eight well furnished hostels (4 for boys and 4 for girls) with all the modern facilities.
- Canteen: A canteen is with modern facilities has been provided where fresh and hygienic eatables are served.
- Transportation: Buses of Instution ply to and fro movement of students as well as faculty from Delhi, Gurgaon, Rohtak, Sonepat and Bahadurgarh
- ATM facility exists inside the complex for benefit of all the students staying in the hostel. Students are not allowed to keep cash with them.
- 24 hours internet facility for students and staff.
- Mineral water plant of sufficient capacity drinking water through out the campus.
- 1250 KVA capacity generators for 24 hours power supply to PDM Campus.
- Full time security & vigil is maintained by the security department of the institution headed by retired Army Officer of the rank of Major.
- The Institution has well-stocked library in the heart of its campus for the benefits of students and staff both.
- The Library collection consists of books, back volumes of Periodicals, CD-ROMs, Floppies and Audio materials.
Scholarship Scheme 2014:-
Scholarship Criteria (in %age)
Tution Fee Waiver
95% or above aggregate marks in 10+2 or
JEE All India Rank from 1 to 20000
90% – 94.99% aggregate marks in 10+2 or
JEE All India Rank from 20001 to 40000
85% – 89.99% aggregate marks in 10+2 or
JEE All India Rank from 40001 to 60000
80% – 84.99% aggregate marks in 10+2 or
JEE All India Rank from 60001 to 80000
M.Tech GATE Scholarship:
- Scholarship @ Rs. 8,000/- per month per students (only for GATE qualified candidates)
- Contingency grant of Rs. 5,000/- per annum per programmes.
- Library grant of Rs. 10,000/- per annum per programmes