Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Nathdwara Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET) is a private engineering college located at Nathdwara in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan. It is part of Nathdwara Group of Institutions and it was established in 2010 as a Centre of Excellence in Technical Education. NIET is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
- NIET offers diploma and undergraduate degree courses in four discipline of engineering
- All the courses are approved by AICTE
- The Institute is spread over an area of about 11 acres of land located at Upali Oden, Nathdwara, 40 kms from Udaipur. The lush green campus is enshrined with eco-friendly, natural and pollution free environment.
- NIET not only offers academic facilities but it also offers many activities for Leisure & Recreation, Support and Advice Services.
- The Institute strives to help improving the future prospects of students through excellence in Education, Research, Consulting and Training so as to achieve the finest possible career required for tomorrow’s professionals
Departments: College has following academic departments-
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Admissions to Under Graduate courses in Engineering are done through Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy (RPET)
- The admissions in these programs are made under three different quotas namely (i) All India Quota (15% of sanctioned intake) (ii) State Quota (70%) the general quota inclusive of SC/ST/OBC reservation and (iii) Management Quota (15%).
Facilities: College provides all the basic amenities in the best form to the students. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Library: The Institute has a well-stocked Computerized Library with a collection of more than 8000+ number of Books. It also subscribes many national and International Journals and newspaper
Total No. of Books
Total No. of Reference Books
Total No. of National and International Journals
Total No. of subscription of Newspapers
Total No. of educational CD’s
- Computing Facilities: The institute has 2 modern Hi-Tech Computer Laboratories attached with HP XEON Servers connected to 100 Dual Core nodes in two labs together with UPS, DVD Writer, Scanner and Printers in each Lab, which are networked through Wireless LAN and internet as well, for round the clock global connectivity. The institute possesses legal copies of the latest versions of the Software with 24 hrs internet facility for students through 2 MBPS Broadband & Wi-Fi.