Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. Siba Ranjan Mahanta
Faculty, Department of Assamese
Faculty, Department of English
P. K. Deb Purakayastha
Faculty, Department of Business Management
Faculty, Department of Accountancy
P. K. Hazarika
Faculty, Department of Banking
B. C. Goswami
Faculty, Department of Economics
B. M. Pathak
Faculty, Department of Mathmatics
The Nagaon GNDC Commerce College is a well equipped educational institute of the region. It aims to provide quality education to the students of underprivileged class and those who come from the poorly developed regions. It caters to their need of quality education so that they are able to be prepared for their responsibility in the modern world. It has well read and experienced faculty. The institute encourages research.
Facts and Figures of Nagaon GNDC Commerce College, Nagaon, Assam
Chair Person of the University
Dr. S R Mahanta
Institute affiliated to
Total Faculty Members
How to reach
Airport: The college is at a distance of 70.9 km from the Tezpur airport. It is reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Railway Station: The college is 19.1 km from the Juriagaon Railway station. It is accessible by cab or auto.
Bus stand: The college is at a distance of 2.7 km from the NH 36, Market Bus stand. It is reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Why to Join Nagaon GNDC Commerce College, Nagaon, Assam
- Research: The faculty members of the college are engaged in research activities. Students are also encouraged to pursue research.
- Alumni: The alumni association of the college is active and well organised. It works towards the welfare of the college.
- Career Guidance Cell: The career guidance cell provides guidance to the students for competitive examinations. The students are also provided information regarding perspective jobs in the area and outside the region as well.
- Extension Education: The extension lectures are provided on the issues. There are also held community oriented programs and facility of aesthetic education for the students. These benefit the society at large.
- Infrastructure: The institute has a decent infrastructure. It has good facilities which include a well organised hostel and well equipped library. The institute building is also large with spacious classrooms.