Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. S. P. Singh
Director & Professor
Dr. Ankita Singh
Dr. K. C. Meher
Dr. Neelam Srivastava
Dr. Samiran Jana
Dr. Sarju Devi
Professor Aridom Roy
Professor Ashok Tripathi
ITS Institute of Management (ITS-IM)Â isÂ a constituent college of I.T.S. group. It was establishedÂ in 2007. The Institute aims to provide distinction in management education at par with 'A Category' Business Schools.
- Being one of the top ten Management Institutes in Delhi and NCR, it intends to become major choice for admission for management contenders.
- The Institute is An ISO 9001:2008 certified institute by Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
- The Institute has been awarded grade A certification by NAAC
- The PGDM programme (Equivalent To MBA, approved By Association Of Indian Universities: AIU) is approved by AllÂ IndiaÂ CouncilÂ forÂ TechnicalÂ Education (AICTE), MinistryÂ ofÂ HRD,Â Govt.Â ofÂ India
- It has got Institutional Membership of FICCI, PHDCCI, NHRD, ISTD, Noida Management Association, & various other professional bodies.
IT Research & Publications:
- Prof. Sunita Kaul & Prof. Farhat Mohsin presented a paper on â€œAn empirical investigation of celebrity endorsement on brand recall in T.V. commercials organized by GHS-IMR, Kanpur in International Marketing conference on Brand Craft 2014 and won 1st prize.
- Prof. Shalini Singh presented a paper on "Use of Technical Analysis in stock picking a survey in National Seminar on "Managing Finance During Crises" on 7th â€“ 8th Feb, 2014 organised by ITS- Mohan Nagar.
- Dr. Meher K. C. and Prof. Jana Samiran (2012)Â Â "Â Bottom line of Divested PSEâ€™s in Post Privatization Scenario",4D International Journal of Management & Science,December
Extra Curricular & Co- Curricular Activities:-
IT Infrastructure:Â The institute has brilliant infrastructure for conveying the software skills to the students. Each student is provided an Intel Core-2 Duo laptop.
- The computer lab has 254 latest Pentium-IV based computers. The computer center has academic alliance with Microsoft for latest product update.
- The internet facility is available round the clock using ISP connection of 2 MBPS fiber optics bandwidth
Library:Â I.T.S-IM has well stocked, air-conditioned and fully automated library.
- It has over 7926 books, 666 audio / video CDs, 4744 titles as well as industry and company information sources.
- Subscription to around 2295 reputed journals including 11 international journals, 53 national journals, 22 magazines and 11 newspapers.
- EBSCO's online Business Management Database which is unique collection of 2231 International journals
- The Institute provides separate hostels for girls and boys with housing 200 and 300 respectively.
- The hostels have excellent standard of living roomsÂ and round the clock Wi-Fi internet connectivity
- Life Time Achievement Award For Education Excellence By India Educational Development And Research Association (IEDRA).
- â€œRashtriya Shiksha Shiromani Awardâ€Â For Contribution In The Field Of Education At All India Achiever Conference International Conclave.
- All India Excellence Award
- GEM Of India Gold Award
- Jewel Of Uttar Pradesh And Uttrakhand
- Glory Of India Award
- ITS Institute of Management is ranked 10th in the Northern Region by Careers 360.
- ITS IM is ranked 19th All India by The Week magazine
- The Institute is ranked 29th among the top 50 private B-schools by Dainik Bhaskar
- The Institute is ranked 30th among the top 100 B-Schools in India by The Smart Techie Magazine
- The InstituteÂ ranked 32nd in overall basis and 8th on Industry interface by Business World
- On the basis of MAT/ ATMA score students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the range of their scores.
- On the basis of CMAT rank students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the range of their ranks.
- On the basis of CAT/ XAT percentile students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the range of their percentile.
- On the basis of academic performance students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the percentage of marks in both Graduation & Either in class 10th or 12th.