Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. Promila Kaushal
Mr. Sohan Singh
Mr. Sameer Tiwari
Mr. Vivek Verma
Ms. Arpandeep Kaur
Mr. Gagandeep Saggi
Mr. Nishant Arora
Mr. K Rishabh
Mr. Gurpreet Singh
The Indo Global Colleges are a group of self-financed unaided institutes located in Abhipur, Punjab, India. The colleges were established in 2003 by the Indo Global Education Foundation (IGEF) and are affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU).
- The Indo Global Colleges are offering various courses in architecture, engineering, and management at bachelor and master level.
- The Indo Global Colleges extending over an area of 70 acres (0.28 km2) in the village Abhipur, Mohali district, near the foothills of Shivalik Hills, 18 kilometers (11 mi) from PGI Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
- The campus includes four colleges, namely the Indo Global College of Engineering, Architecture, Education and Management. There is also an IBM Center of Excellence at the Engineering campus.
- 175 Permanent Faculty Members & 50 Visiting Faculty Members.
Indo Global Colleges has 4 institutions covering over 18 courses has turned out a large number of graduates and postgraduates over the last 12 years, and its alumni are spread across the world. The College desires to have every single alumnus very much a part of the set up even today. No matter which constituent IGC alumnus belongs to, the college takes a lot of pride in each one.
Indo Global Colleges is No. 1 IN Placements (maximum placement per college) Ranked 3rd among Group of Colleges by PTU - 2011
- 367 out of 480 Students got placed in 2011-12
- Over 3000+ Students placed in National & International Companies from 2007 onwards
- More than 25 companies participated in Mega Job Fest March 20-21, 2014 for 300+ vacancies
- PSCST Celebrates National Science Day (Held on 28th February): As part of celebrations of National Science day, Indo Global Colleges hosted a Seminar on "RENEWABLE ENERGY, CLEAN ENERGY AND NUCLEAR SAFETY" which is the theme of this year's National Science Day.
- Declamation Society: The purpose of this society is to bring the talent and potential of students in the forefront and also on knowledge sharing among students.
- Editorial Board: A quarterly edition of technical magazine T-Zone is published with contributions from students.
- ISTE: Under the aegis of ISTE chapter, various development programs are organized.
- Dramatics Club: The club let the students explore and showcase their talent and help in developing their personality.
- Entrepreneurship Development Society: It encourages teamwork, sprit of self-reliance among student members and creates self-employment with support from public and private sectors.
- Renewable Energy Club : The Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Resources (MNES) Govt. of India has given sanction for setting up of REC in our college. Students actively participate in various activities for creating awareness for Renewable Energy Technologies.
- IETE : The IETE students forum arranges frequent meetings of student members together with experts/ academic/ R&D/ Industry leaders as well as IETE centre's executive committee members.
- Consultancy Cell : The main objective of the cell is not only to earn for the institution but also to open up a two way communication channel between industries and students.
- NSS : The NSS unit of the college organizes programs like free medical camp, adult education, importance of a girl child and climate change for nearby villages. In blood donation camp organized on 16th february, 2012, 489 students and staff members donated blood.
- 'iConnect' : It is a magazine of the students, by the students and for the students in which they carry the campus news, their canteen discussions and many related topics also indulging in social issues from time to time.
- Sports : Indo Global focuses on developing physical skills by encouraging the students to participate in various games, sports, track and field events and gymnastics. Indo Global Colleges Cricket Academy grooms cricketing stars of tomorrow infusing sportsmanship, leadership qualities with enthusiasm. It also facilitates interaction with cricket stars like Yograj, Dinesh Mongia and many others.
- Library: The college library has well stocked with over 60 International and many National Journals and more than 22000 books and volumes to browse through. It is also equipped with Audio, Video cassettes and CDs providing the students with a great learning atmosphere to bloom into a well-rounded personality.