|Course Name||Rating||Total Fee|
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
4Years Full Time 180 Seats Per Course
|7.0||₹101,380 per year||Apply Now|
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
2Years Full Time 60 Seats Per Course
|N/A||₹97,400 per year||Apply Now|
Master of Technology [M.Tech]
2Years Full Time 18 Seats Per Course
|7.0||₹97,400 per year||Apply Now|
Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
3Years Full Time 60 Seats Per Course
|N/A||₹97,400 per year||Apply Now|
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is a Government Aided autonomous institution which was well founded by the Nankana Sahib Education Trust (NSET). NSET was founded in memory of the most sacred temple of Nankana Sahib, birth place of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
Placement Record for 2010-2014:
|Company Name||Students Placed||Branch||Package|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.||1||ME||5.9 lacs|
|1||M.Tech, (CSE)||3.25 lacs|
|Alfa Laval||2||PE||3.5 lacs|
|PACT Solutions Pvt. Ltd||1||CSE||2.8 lacs|
|Sapient Group||1||CSE||4.5 lacs|
|One Infonet Technologies||3||CSE||1.8 lacs|
|P & R Infoline||17||CSE||1.8 lacs|
|Arcadian Technocrats||1||CSE||2.0 lacs|
|Eastman Impex||3||ME||1.5 lacs|
|Hitech International Pvt. Ltd.||3||CSE||1.5 lacs|
|1||M.Tech, (IE)||1.5 lacs|
|ACC Concrete||1||CIVIL||3.5 lacs|
|Thermax Limited||2||ME||4.2 lacs|
Research & Development (2010-2014):
Number of paper published in international journal -353
Number of paper published in National Journal -31
Number of paper published in International Conference - 144
Number of paper published in National Conference - 189
Number of M.Tech completed -135
Number of Ph.D completed -34
Number of faculty paper in international conference (within India) - 21
Number of faculty visited abroad under faculty exchange programme -19
Books published 49
Ã¢â‚¬â€¹GEGENESIS is the annual cultural and arts festival of Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College held in September.NESIS is the annual cultural and arts festival of Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College held in September.
National Service Scheme
The various achievement and ranking of the college are as follows:
Awards and Scholarships:
There are various scholarships that are available to the students, some of them are:
1. Principal S. Tara Singh Scholarship:This scholarship of Rs.1000/- is given by S. Bhagwant Singh, Managing Director
2. Er. Mukhpal Singh Gill Scholarship:This scholarship of Rs.1000/- is given by S. Harbhajan Singh Gill and is awarded to BEST ATHLETE amongst girls, every year since 1994.
3. Prof. Sadhu Singh Sidhu Scholarship:The interest of Rs 10,000/- is given by Rt. Prof. Sadhu Singh Sidhu and is awarded to the 2nd BEST ATHLETE among boys and girls every year.
4. S. Resham Singh Scholarship: The scholarship/momento woth Rs.500/- is awarded under this scholarship to Best Athlete Boy and Girl out of the interest of Rs. 10,000/-.
5. S. Surinder Singh Minhas Scholarship:This scholarship is awarded to the Best attacker,Best midfielder and Best Defender of college Football team only when the team gains first three positions in P.T.U Inter-college Football Tournament.
6. Er. CHITWANT SINGH SCHOLARSHIPS: a) Chitwant College Record Breaker award:Cash prize of Rs.300/- is awarded to each athlete who set new record in college athletic meet.
b) Chitwant PTU Best athlete Award:Cash prize/Momento costing Rs1500/- is to be awarded and also to be shared in case of more than one claimant.
c) Chitwant PTU Record Breaker award:Cash prize of Rs.500/- is awarded to each athlete who set new record in university athletic meet.
d) Chitwant PTU Captain Award: Cash prize Rs 1000/- is to be awarded to PTU Team Captain (To be shared in case of more than one claimant).
e) Chiwant Inter-univ. Participation Award: Cash prize worth Rs1500/- to be awarded to students participating in Inter-university games approved by AIU.
f) Chitwant Inter-university Position Holder Award: Cash prize worth Rs1500/- to be given to students participating and securing some position in AIU approved games.
GNDEC, Ludhiana has two hostels for boys and one hostel for girls with a total accommodation capacity of 550 students. All the hostels are provided with all modern amenities and basic services.