Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. K. R. Ramasamy
K. R. Ramasamy
Assistant Professor and Principal, Department of Education (Biological Science)
Assistant Professor, Department of Education (Sociology)
Assistant Professor, Department of Education (English)
Assistant Professor, Department of Education (Tamil)
Dr GR Damodaran College of Education, Coimbatore is the part of the dedicated GRD Trust. Dr GR Damodaran College of Education was established with a prime motive to serve society by producing well trained teachers. The campus is located in a picturesque location and the peaceful ambience allows one to enjoy learning. The management with updated academics structure, advanced facilities and modern infrastructure, highly experienced faculty support in developing the overall personality of every student.
Facts and figures of Dr GR Damodaran College of Education
Chairperson of the university
Dr D. Padmanaban
Institute affiliated to
Tamilnadu Teachers Education University
How to reach
11 Km from Coimbatore Airport
12 Km from Somanur Railway Station
Why to join Dr GR Damodaran College of Education, Coimbatore?
- Scholarships: Based on the norms of the Tamil Nadu government the college provides scholarships to the students who are eligible and the one in need.
- Innovative practices: The College and its faculty follow innovative teaching techniques and methodologies that are creative. With the help of various interesting programs they train all the students and see that everyone excels in their academics.
- Field trips: The College enhances the professional skills by organizing a few field trips. Along with the essential training the management provides an opportunity to gain practical experience.
- Creative events: The management has always stepped ahead to serve students with numerous impressive programs. They organize seminars, workshops, training sessions that enhance the skills of very learner.
- ISO Certified- The college is an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified Institute.