Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Prof. Samuel K. Samuel
Mr. Johnson Jacob
Associate Professor, Department of English
Mr. K. K. Gurumurthy
Associate Professor, Department of History
Mrs. Prathibha Shetty
Assistant professor, Department of History
Assistant professor, Department of Sociology
Mr. Naveen Kumar
Assistant professor, Department of Kannada
Prof Elizabeth Roy
Associate Professor & Head, Department of Management Studies
Mr. K. Biju Jacob
Assistant professor, Department of Physical Education
Associate Professor & Head, Department of Social Science
Crossland College, Bramhavar was established by The Priority One India and The Priority Education Foundation in 1984. The College is affiliated with Mangalore University, Mangalore and accredited by NAAC with B Grade. The college with its sylvan surroundings is situated in Priority Highlands, the beautiful 30 acre campus in Chanthar village.
- To provide quality higher educational opportunities to young men and women in and around Brahmavar and also to the youth all over India
- To provide University Education that will build up national unity and international understanding
- To give opportunity to the financially poor youth for quality University Education by giving work on campus to earn money for their education
- Department of Languages
- Department Management Science
- Department of Social Science
- Department of Physical Education
Campus placements interviews were conducted for the final year students.
Name of Company
No. Of Selected Student
Infosis, Wipro, Themis Pharmaceuticals and Vijaya Bank
Infosys, Maneesh Home Appliances, and Themis Pharmaceuticals
Extra Curricular Activities:
- NCC: The College has a unit of NCC. The unit attends the NCC National Integration Camp held at Haridwar, Uttarakhand from 3rd June to 13th June, 2013.
- Student Council
- Cross arts: This inter class competition is organized annually by the Social Science final year students.
- Table Tennis Tournament: The Department of Physical Education conducts this Inter Collegiate event annually
- Crossroads: This is an intercollegiate competition organized for the students of colleges coming under Mangalore University. Last year 23 colleges participated.
- Crossfire – Management Fest: The initiative of the final year Management students is behind the Interclass competition ‘Crossfire’. The decision making ability, ability to withstand stress, responsiveness and creativity of prospective business leaders are put to test
- Crossnostalgia: The alumni association sponsors this inter class competition every year.
- More than 9,280 books available
- The College subscribes to 9 dailies,
- The College suscribes to 42 magazines
- The College suscribes to 11 Subjects journals
Achievements and awards:
- Mr. Nathaniel T. Varghese secured IV Rank and gold medal in the University examination held in April/May 2010.
- Ms. Reshma secured V Rank in the University examinations held in April/May 2010. 16
- Our students won the overall championship in the University level fest “PINNACLE-10” organized Moodlakatte Institute of Technology, Kundapur.
- Ms. Sowmya of III B.C.A. amd Ms. Sweetha Shetty of II B.A. won the First place in the inter Collegiate Udupi region debate competition organised by S D M College Ujjire and qualified for the finals.
- Mr. Mahesh, Ms. Swetha Shetty and Ms. Pavithra of B.A. attended the N.C.C. Annual Training Camp at Udupi frim 01/02/11 to 10/02/11
- College team secured second place in Artshine 2011 conducted by Milagres College, Kalliyanpur.
- College team secured second place in Galactica – 2011 conducted by S M S College, Brahmavar.
- S.J. Jindal Scholarship
- Faculty Scholarship fund instituted by the faculty of the college
- Free-ship for low income group students
- SC/ST Scholarship
- Backward & Minority Scholarship
- PTA Endowment
- UGC sponsored scholarship for BPL, Minority/OBC’s
- UGC sponsored scholarship for convenience allowance for SC/ST students