Chettinad Dental College and Research Institute, Kanchipuram

CDCRI Kanchipuram - Chettinad Dental College and Research Institute

  • Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
  • ESTD 2007
  • DCI
  • Private

Facilities available in College

  • Comp Labs

  • Medical

  • Library

  • Auditorium

  • Laboratory

Major Courses Offered by College

Course Name Rating Total Fee
Bachelor of Dental Science [BDS]
4Years Full Time 100 Seats Per Course
01-Nov-2018 -30-Nov-2018
Application Form Date
6.0 N/A Apply Now

View All Courses

About College

Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute (CDCRI) was established in the year 2007 under the aegis of Raja Sir Muthiah Chettiar charitable trust. The institute is affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and is recognized by Dental council of India (DCI). It offers 5 years Undergraduate course in Dental Science and admission will be on the basis of merit basis. 65% of the candidates are selected through the government counselling and remaining 35% selected by the common entrance examination followed by counselling.

Facts and Figures of Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute (CDCRI):

Campus Area

9.4 acres

College Type

Self-financing

Number of Department

9

Intake

100

Hostel Accommodation

Girls’ hostel

148

Boys’ hostel

53

Total seating capacity in Library

150

Total Number of Books in Library

1969

Auditorium

375 seat capacity

Laboratory Accommodation

90 students

               

Why to join Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute (CDCRI):

  • Skill Development Programmes – CDCRI has organized various skill development programme in consonance with the national health programs namely Dental Health Education etc.
  • Experienced Faculty - Faculty in this college is drawn from all over India,and have the highest qualifications in their fields. 



Add Your Comment Displaying 0 Comments

Leave a comment

(Required)
(Will not be published) (Required)

Contact Details

Phone No: 044-47411000
Address:
IT highway, Old Mahabalipuram Road , Padur village
Kanchipuram - 603103
Tamil Nadu , India
Nearest Bus Stand
Kelambakkam bus stand 0.86Km
Locate on Map with Direction

Subscribe to News Letter