|Course Name||Rating||Total Fee|
Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
2Years Full Time
|5.0||₹249,500 per year||Apply Now|
Aurora's Business School was established in 2005 with a vision of being a global leader in management education with human values to serve emerging needs of the society. The School has made its inimitable presence felt in the academic and industry circles by bringing together a large number of renowned academicians, institution builders, and management leaders to form strong Governing and Academic Councils. These councils monitor programs being offered by the Business School regularly to make students industry ready.
In the last 12 years, it has successfully rolled out 11 batches of students. The alumni of the school are spread far and wide and are working in premier corporates all over the world. Some have gone abroad for higher studies and a few have established themselves in business. The business school is located in the heart of the city and has excellent faculty and state-of-art infrastructure. It is consistently rated by number business magazines as a top-class B-School in India.
Facts and figures about Aurora's Business School: -
Companies visiting in 2016-17
CAT, XAT, and MAT
40000+ (Total books)
Girls and Boys
How to reach
Centre of the city and close to Hyderabad Central and beside NIMS Hospital
Aurora Business School Courses:
It offers Postgraduate Diploma in Management programs in various streams like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Hospital Management, and Rural Management which is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates). Those completing their final examinations by May/June 2017 can also apply for the Fall Batch and those beyond June for Spring Batch.
Students seeking admission into the PGDM Program can apply with their GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/State Level Test scores.
Aurora Business School Fee Structure:
For more information click here: Fee Structure
Aurora Business School Placement:
Our track record of having good placements both during the time of the boom and burst has been recognized by top business magazines. The PGDM program offered by of Aurora’s Business School is ranked among the top three in the state by Business magazines like Business World, Business India, and Dalal Street.
For more information click here: Placement Details
Aurora Business School Ranking:
1. All-India B-Schools’ Survey – 2017 of The Times of India (World’s largest selling English daily) ranks Aurora’s Business School as
2. Listed among India's Top 100 B-Schools 2017 by Dalal Street (India’s No. 1 Equity Research & Capital Investment Journal).
3. Beyond IIMs – B-Schools Survey 2017 of Higher Education Review ranks Aurora’s Business School as
4. Listed among India's Best B-Schools 2017 with a four star (****) rating by Career Connect.
5. B-School Ratings – The Class of 2016 by Business Standard (with 2nd largest news readership in India) rated Aurora’s Business School as
6. Accorded A++ rating by Business India (Pioneer of Indian Business Magazines) in its Best B-Schools 2016 survey
7. Accorded A++ rating by Silicon India in its All India B-School Ranking 2017 and rated Aurora’s Business School as
8. Recognized as "Management College of the year - 2016 for Corporate Relations" by Higher Education Review.
9. Recognized as "College of the Year - 2016" by Silicon India.