Intensive Corporate Interaction
Industry Oriented Teaching
- The separate facilities for boys and girls, caring wardens and a tight security ensure a pleasant stay allowing students to focus on their academics
- Whilst internet access and STD facilities ensure close contact with family and friends outside, the common rooms are fully equipped with TV, indoor games and other recreation facilities
- Over 1500 CEOs interact through CEO Dinner Series, CEO Forums and guest lectures.
- Corporate and Alumni Mentor for every student.
- Amity has organized or been academic partner to over 300 seminars
- Amity is the only institution to have helped invite over 50 leading Gurus like Tom Peters, Kenichi Ohmae, Robert Kaplan, and Ricardo Semler over the last few years
- Practical industry-oriented teaching
- Contemporary curriculum updated by Industry Advisory Board. Specialization in any of 8 areas with equal number of basket courses
- Certificate courses in foreign business language, values and ethics, art appreciation, golf. Military training camps to inculcate leadership and patriotism
- At Amity, the infrastructure has been designed with exceptional facilities for sports as well as recreational activities to ensure that you are groomed well.
- Across campuses, Amity has top sports facilities including:
Horse riding, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Volleyball, Shooting, Football, Hockey.
- Over the years 30,000 Amity students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organizations
- In fact, over 4000 students have already got on-campus placements this year
- In fact, a record 1309 students were placed in a single day by Accenture, a Fortune 500 Company
- Leading companies across various disciplines come for campus placements at Amity
- In technical courses, nearly all students are placed even one year before the completion of the course.
- This achievement has been the result of the a 60-member team of dedicated members of the Amity