Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Professor U.K. Ashoke Rao
Acharya's NR School of Nursing, Bangalore was founded in 2003 to emphasize on making students proficient in nursing skills. It is a part of the Acharya Institutes that is committed in ensuring individual professional success for the overall benefit of the society.It also inculcates the abilities required to work with specialist medical and paramedical personnel. Various research opportunities with experts in the area of medical care are also provided by the curriculum of the institute.
Facts and Figures of Acharya's NR School of Nursing-
Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC) Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
Why to Join Acharya's NR School of Nursing, Bangalore?
- The Institute ensuresthat quality educationis imparted by following a faculty-student-centric approach.
- The college conducts regular workshops and seminars so as to make the students aware of the challenges in the professional world.
- It has wellequipped library with books and research papers from across the world.
- Residential facilities are available at the students’ hostels.
- A regular interaction between parents and faculty members is ensured through effective communication channels and frequent meetings.
- The Acharya Institutes have a very large campus with state of the art infrastructure which fulfills the norms of the Approval bodies.
- The program emphasizes on practical implementation skills along with the theoretical knowledge.
- The institute also provides support services like transport, maintenance, housekeeping, and recreational facilities.