Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Prof Dr Asit Guha
Mrs.Soma Kolay Mandal
Professor and Head, Department of Computer science & Engineering
Mr. Dhrubojyoti Ghosh
Professor and Head, Department of lectronics & communication Engineering
Mrs. Reshmi Bhowmick Chandra
Professor and Head, Department of Electrical Engineering
Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering
Abacus Institute of Engineering and Management, is a private funded management and technical Institute. It was established in 2003 by some social workers and educationist to create a ‘Center for Excellence’.
- AICTE Approved & Affiliated with West Bengal University of Technology.
- Imparting education at graduate and undergraduate level.
- It has covered the total area of 5.08 acres (20,600 m2) of land having lecture rooms, one seminar room, approx. 50 computer terminals in computer labs, a high-tech library, along with other crucial facilities as cafeteria, common-room for playing table-tennis, carom and one play ground.
- It offers best placement opportunities to the final year students and also takes initiative to develop soft as well as technical skills in students. Some of the best companies in which students have been placed are:
Academic success is the most important factor in laying the foundation for the students & so as the College endeavors on quality academic delivery in their stride towards excellence. It is offering Courses like:
- B. TECH – Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B. TECH – Electronics Engineering (EE)
- B. TECH - Information Technology (IT)
- B. TECH - Applied Electronicsand Communication Engineering (AEIE)
- B. TECH – Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)