Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering (SNGCE) Admission 2018
Last Updated -
April 05 2018
Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering was founded in the year 2002. This multifaceted college aim at creating a knowledge hub for the students with different initiatives. It is a partner in Government of India’s Prime Minister Skill Development Programme (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) to train the students in various areas of expertise. It caters to many branches of Engineering, Computer Applications, and Management. The total intake of the course is 120 seats. It is a 2 years programme with Academic Sessions and Training and Placement Activities. It is affiliated to A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University and M.G. University. The applications for M.B.A. course at the college are now open.
- The basic eligibility to apply for this course is successfully finished, Bachelors Degree.
- The University is accepting the application for the course of MBA which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It provides specializations like Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Systems, International Business and Production and Operations Management.
- Admission is based on the Merit list published after evaluating a participant’s performance at Bachelor level, MAT/CMAT or equivalent exam, Group Discussion and Interviews.
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
|Registration||05th Jul - 07th Aug, 2018|
SNGCE M.B.A. Eligibility Requirement MBA/PGDM
- Every participant must have a Bachelors Degree in any branch. Selection is not based on the earlier finished study of the branch.
- Students hailing from General Category must have scored at least 50% of marks in Bachelors course from Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent university recognised by Kerala Technical University or a Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks.
- Students from SC/ST background should have finished a Bachelors Degree with the minimum passing percentage.
- It is to be duly noted that only citizens of India are allowed to apply for the course. Applications with relation to any other geographical area will not be entertained.
SNGCE M.B.A. Application Procedure MBA/PGDM
Aspirants desirous to take admission in the M.B.A. course offered by the Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering
can apply by both, online and offline modes. Aspirants have to visit the official website for the registrations and make a participant payment of INR 700. Payment can be made in person or by drawing a Demand Draft. To apply for the course, follow the following steps:
By College Website
- Visit the official website www.sngce.ac.in.
- Click on the admission tab on the Home page or visit straight by clicking on www.sngce.ac.in/admission_mba.html
- Download the application form by clicking on http://www.sngce.ac.in/pdfdocs/MBA%20Application%20Form(1).pdf
- Disclose all the information like individual details, the address for communication, reserved category information, extracurricular activities, resume and ambition (not exceeding 50 words), details of payment and signing a declaration which states all the information furnished is true.
- The duly filled application form is to be sent to the college office. The Xerox copies of all the need documents are to be sent to the college office along with the application.
- The attested documents to be submitted along with the application includes 10 or 10+2 mark sheet serving as a proof for date of birth, Mark List of the Qualifying Bachelors or Masters degree and Score Card of MAT/CMAT/ASMIK. Students claiming reserved category norms need to submit the supporting documents. The Xerox copies of all the required documents are to be sent to the college office along with the application.
- All the applications are to be submitted with a Demand Draft of INR 700 in favor of “The Principal, Sree Narayana Gururkulam College of Engineering” payable at Kolenchery or Ernakulam.
By College Office
- An aspirant can avail offline facility for obtaining applications.
- The application can be obtained after a payment of INR 700 and should be submitted in person.
SNGCE M.B.A. Selection Procedure MBA/PGDM
- The students are then called for Group Discussion and Individual Interview sessions. The list is published on the website and college notice board.
- The preliminary selection is based on the performance at Bachelors/Masters Level and MAT/CMAT/ASMIK exam.
- All the applications received are evaluated.
- Performance in the GD and PI sessions are then evaluated where the students are intimidated by their selection.
- Reservation is based on the Government norms of the State.
SNGCE Contact Details
Address: Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kadayiruppu, P.O., Kolenchery, Ernakulam, Kerala- 682311
Phone Number: 0484- 2597800
Fax Number: 0484- 2762541
Check SNGCE, Kadayiruppu Admission
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp