Satavahana University PG Admission 2018
Last Updated -
April 04 2018
Satavahana University is located in Telangana. With a rich base of faculty and courses, the University has carved an identity for itself in short span of time. It gives a lot of attention to the social empowerment of all its students and thus has played a major role in shaping the current status of the areas surrounding the University. The University aims at bringing an equilibrium between quality teaching and value-based teaching. It was founded in the year 2008. It is named after the great dynasty of the Satvahanas who ruled the region.
Satavahana University provides different courses under PG Programmes. It provides courses like M.A. (Telugu, English, Urdu, Economics and Sociology), M.Sc (Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Zoology, Micro Biology, Food Science & Technology and Mathematics), M.Com., M.S.W., M.B.A., and M.C.A. The University is affiliated to UGC and spreads across 200 acres of land.
Satavahana University invites application for PG Degree Programmes.
- All the courses are of 2 years spread over 4 semesters.
- It provides courses via two of its colleges, University College, Karimnagar and University PG College, Godavarikhani.
Important Dates M.Com, MBA/ PGDM, MCA, MA & M.Sc
Share on Whatsapp
|Registration||17th Apr - 10th May, 2018|
Satavahana University PG Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- All the eligible candidates need to pass the relevant Bachelors course to take admission in the same stream for Masters Exam; which means a student who wishes to get admitted to M.Sc. must pass B.Sc. examination.
- Any active backlog makes you ineligible to get admitted to any course of Satvanaha University.
- A qualifying examination is to be given by every student desirous of admission to the University.
Satavahana University PG Admission 2018 Application Procedure
In order to get admission in the University, a candidate needs to follow these steps:
- Fill in the application form given on the college website. The cost of application form is INR 100 only. Application forms are available at the University Admission Office. Payment of application fees is then to be done in the office itself. For all the Students who have downloaded the form online through college website, a Demand Draft payable at any nationalized bank branch in Karimnagar is to be drawn in the favor of The Registrar, Satvahana University.
- Applications are to be posted to The Office of Registrar, Jyothi Nagar, Near Chemist Bhavan, Satvahana University, Karimnagar- 505001, Telangana. No certificates or mark sheets are to be attached to the application post.
- Fill in the personal information, caste status, area status (local or nonlocal), qualifying examination and proper address for further communication. A passport size photograph is to be attached as well.
- Apply for the qualifying examination through college website and appear for the same.
- After the results of the qualifying exams are intimated through post or on the college website, every Student must undergo a counseling session. Information relating to the counseling session is to be checked on the college website.
Satavahana University PG Admission 2018 Selection Process
- Common entrance test is Organized for all the specializations of M.Com (General, Computer, Banking and Insurance and Financial Accounting) and M.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, and Applied Mathematics).
- No test is to be Organized for M.A. (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu) and M.Sc. (Food, Science, and Technology).
- Admissions in any of the course are based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- During the counseling session, a Student must carry all the original mark sheets and certificates.
- Candidates need to submit relevant documents and fee after admission.
Satavahana University PG Admissions 2018 Reservation Criteria
- Reservation quota is revised as and when prescribed by the State Government.
- Preference to local students is given.
Satvahana University Pg Courses Intake
- Intake in the University College, Karimnagar ranges from 30-40 students per course.
- The capacity to intake students in the colleges affiliated to the University differs.
Satavahana University Contact Details
To get more information about PG admissions in Satvahana University contact:
Address: Satvahana University, Malkapoor Road, Chintakunta, Karimnagar- 505001, Telangana
Contact Number: 91-878-225-5911
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College